Need tips for starting 30 Day Shred

Anyone else find even Level 1 of 30DS monumentally hard at first? How did you get through it? Taking some breaks, modifying more than is shown, etc? I really want to do it but I did 7 minutes of it yesterday and I hurt so much today I doubt I can get even that far with it today...

What helped you get moving and get through it?

Replies

• Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Like Jillian says, you WILL get stronger as you keep pushing. Maybe do it every other day instead of every day. Just do your best to follow the modified moves. She says that if you need to break, break for 5 seconds and then start back into it. Your body really can do more than you think...mind over body!
  • takm0527
    takm0527 Posts: 52 Member
    Try to get through it all...even if you are taking breaks...than the next day try for fewer breaks.

Are you using weights? If so...maybe do it without weights until you get through most of it.

I fine the third segment the easiest and the first segment the hardest...so once I push the first I know I am going to get to exercises I like better...but that is just me.

Or tell yourself that you will doo 10 minutes today NO MATTER WHAT..then 15 the next.

You'll get there..just DON"T GIVE UP!