Anyone brave enough...

2»

Replies

• lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    There is NOWAY I am crazy enough to get out on black friday....:laugh: I dont even like going shopping when its not gonna be that busy...Not for me, but for the ones who do shop on black friday good luck n be safe..cuz I'll be in my nice warm bed sleeping...:laugh:
  • My daughters and I go every year, never to get anything in particular, more to laugh about people making fools of themselves. :bigsmile: If we get something on sale that's great, if not we really don't care. It's more of a family tradition to get up early and go fool watching.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    My daughters and I go every year, never to get anything in particular, more to laugh about people making fools of themselves. :bigsmile: If we get something on sale that's great, if not we really don't care. It's more of a family tradition to get up early and go fool watching.

I shall pray for you and your family...~~~bows head~~~
  • My daughters and I go every year, never to get anything in particular, more to laugh about people making fools of themselves. :bigsmile: If we get something on sale that's great, if not we really don't care. It's more of a family tradition to get up early and go fool watching.

Thanks, I do believe we are beyond the prayer stage. The old saying that God protects fools and drunks is very fitting in our case. :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    On Black Friday, I hit the stores in my jammers, with a cup of coffee, at my keyboards! No way is this fat boy gonna try that mall stuff!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    My daughters and I go every year, never to get anything in particular, more to laugh about people making fools of themselves. :bigsmile: If we get something on sale that's great, if not we really don't care. It's more of a family tradition to get up early and go fool watching.

Thanks, I do believe we are beyond the prayer stage. The old saying that God protects fools and drunks is very fitting in our case. :laugh:
    well then, could you pick me up a laptop?:laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Hubbies going this year! I get to stay home in my warm bed and cozy up with the girls on the couch when they wake up. Our 2 year old is way into princesses so he is getting al princess stuff. None of the big ticket items. My Brothers in law are already in line at best buy all for a laptop. :noway:
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    im going to vegas tonight!
    and im doing black friday shopping in las vegas!!!
    im excited!
    its always so fun!

well then, could you pick me up a laptop?:laugh: :laugh:

No way Jose. The people that go for the electronics are crazy! I may be a drunk and a fool but I am not that drunk nor that foolish. :bigsmile:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Yup. Best clothing deals.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    131496_531867776842977_1392839981_o.jpg
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I am guilty of being a Black Friday shopper.. I'm not proud of it, but I have 4 kids- gotta save money somehow!
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    One reason why I am not a shopper and hate spending money.
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Black Friday sucks over here so no, I would not.
    People getting injured so they can get a cheap brand TV for £99..... I'll pay the extra for a proper brand and a nice relaxing Friday :P