losing 4 kilos in 11 days !!

Options
Hi my weight dramatically increased in last month, like my normal weight was 80 kg but weeks i saw an increase of 4 kg.. that made me real worried and i counter checked my weight scale and also my friends scale too and i was 84 kg :/.. how did i gained 4 kg with in less then a month...

i became worried and i started using myfitnesspal and for last 11 days i am eating 1200-1100 calories a day and i have lost 4 kg plus...isn't this weird..

so i am now like 79.7 kg something.....

what's happening..

Replies

• jtbaddison
    jtbaddison Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm not an expert, but it might be water weight.
  • moushtie
    moushtie Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    There's also a saying of "easy on, easy off". I know people that do that kind of weight gain over christmas or something, then lose it all just as fast as they put it on.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Body weight can fluctuate quite a bit due to water weight. Could have been sodium or carb bloat. As a man, you really shouldn't be going under 1500 NET calories per day. If you do, you may find yourself stalling out or experiencing this on a more regular basis (your body will hold onto anything it can if it isn't getting enough nutrition.). *just a thought*
  • Robscofle
    Options
    Water weight? What clothes were you wearing when you first weighed yourself? When in the day did you weigh yourself? You will weigh more later in the day than first in the morning. Did you weigh yourself just after eating/drinking?
  • Shabawan
    Shabawan Posts: 37
    Options
    that does matter rob but it can be only +- 1 kg not more then that...
  • Shabawan
    Shabawan Posts: 37
    Options
    Okay I am 79 kg now ...