Introduction

Options
Hello everyone,

This has been my first week or so on here, and I'm already noticing a huge difference. Not just in my body (I've lost 5 pounds in less than two weeks) but in my attitude, which I think is more important. I actually think about what I put into my body and if the junk food snacks are worth it. If I don't want to log it, I probably don't want to eat it.

This actually started as an experiment to help my boyfriend lose weight, because I wanted to help him meet his goals while keeping a healthy household for both of us. So I wanted to know what was in the meals I was cooking and support his efforts without giving up our meals together or my love of cooking.

So, here I am. Building new habits. Improving upon old ones. And hopefully making some new connections.

xoxo
Jessie

Replies

• haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Hello everyone,

This has been my first week or so on here, and I'm already noticing a huge difference. Not just in my body (I've lost 5 pounds in less than two weeks) but in my attitude, which I think is more important. I actually think about what I put into my body and if the junk food snacks are worth it. If I don't want to log it, I probably don't want to eat it.

This actually started as an experiment to help my boyfriend lose weight, because I wanted to help him meet his goals while keeping a healthy household for both of us. So I wanted to know what was in the meals I was cooking and support his efforts without giving up our meals together or my love of cooking.

So, here I am. Building new habits. Improving upon old ones. And hopefully making some new connections.

xoxo
    Jessie

Hiya. It's great seeing a change isn't it! I'm starting to say no to junk food although will have just one thing on a cheat day. I feel so much better in myself and I'm more energetic. Although I could go for a nap in the afternoon! X