90 lbs in 7 months?!!? WOW GOOD FOR YOU!!!! CONGRATS
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the great work.
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great thing you are doing for yourself. Keep up the great work!
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Aloha & Congratulations,I a total of 93 pounds 72 of which was thanks to myfitnesspal & exercise. I was 263,now 172 and have maintained my goal weight for several months.to every 1 who gets discouraged,u can & will achieve your goals if you put all of you will power and motivation into your goals! Feel free to add me for support & or things that helped me,I met my goal in 7 months and am feeling great,I'm 33 yrs old and feel 18 again,good luck to all & great job to those accomplishing their goals.
  • keola64
    keola64 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    By the way kickin you do look great
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Wonderful!!!!!!!!! You look awesome!!!!!
  • Wisawobby
    Options
    WOW! Great job you look wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration :smile:
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

(Except for the Yankees shirt!!)

Sorry Boston. I only represent the Best :)
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    This is just great, What did you do, was it just sticking to your calorie allowance and exercise?:happy: :happy:

I stick with it all the time. I do cardio and strength training 5 to 6 days a week. I stay within my calorie allowance and I do switch up my calorie allowance from time to time. I keep my body guessing to try and stay off plateaus. I got stuck on one a couple of weeks ago that lasted for 5 weeks. I pushed through, tried everything until I got it busted.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful. We have very similar goals - I'm wanting to lose about 120 total, also started in size 24. I've been pretty much maintaining for 2 months (summer is so hard to stay on track), now ready to kick my butt back in gear and lose more!

Congratulations to you on your success so far! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You look so young and healthy- I can't see another 40lbs to spare anywhere?! Maybe you've built some good heavy muscle.
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • eryn415
    eryn415 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing!!! Great job. You are an inspiration to all of us.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing!!
  • oAngieMaeo
    Options
    You look SO much younger too! Added bonus, huh? ;) Good job! Thanks for the inspiration it CAN BE DONE!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look so young and healthy- I can't see another 40lbs to spare anywhere?! Maybe you've built some good heavy muscle.

Thank you. That "current" picture of me was taken about 6 weeks ago. So I'm a bit smaller now. I'm 5' 8" so maybe I carry my weight well. My husband shakes his head when I say I want to lose 40 more. I promised him one I lost the 23 and got into the normal BMI that I would take the watch and see approach and not be stuck on a number.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    You look much younger! Congratulations!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!