Acia berry

Options
Has anyone taken acai berry that has seriously worked for them? If so what brands? There are so many out there!!

Replies

• Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I've been taking it, but not because of the weight loss claims. Nor will I solely attribute the success I've had exclusively to it.
    There isn't one magic pill/capsule that can take place of good food choices and exercise.

But it has been part of my overall regime since I joined MFP 4 months ago.

I get mine from WalMart- Spring Valley Natural Wild Harvested Acai (2 capsules= 1,000 mg)

I started taking it because of the antioxidants and to get my cholesterol down...
  • tmiller81
    Options
    Thanks so much! I have taken it as well, I got some that I ordered online it is sort of expensive. I wan wondering if the ones at Walmart was just a good. I noticed when I took it, i did loose some weight, but i also really watched what I ate when I was on it. Also noticed that it really helped my joints. Thanks for the reply!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Also noticed that it really helped my joints.
    I'll tell you what- I found Schiff Glucosamine HCl 1500 mg Plus MSM 1500 mg (also @ WM) I do swear by- after it got into my system (about 6 wks) I only need 1 tablet a day to keep me feelin' much better.