Trying to really stick to it this time!!

Options
My name is Tracy and I'm looking to lose the 25 pounds I've gained in the last year. After I had my daughter, I was going to the gym and eathing healthy. She is now three and I got very lazy with my eating habits as well as my exercise habits. My goal is to fit into those jeans I had on last year - I was so proud of myself at the time. I'm hoping to get lots of support and ideas for exercises as I cancelled my gym membership and would like to keep that expense away :)

Replies

• fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Don't try Tracy, just do it!
  • ARighteousWoman
    Options
    hi tracy,
    you can do it, you know you can.... be focused, don't push too far, stay on track and let it all shed away.... ! :)
    nice to meet you...
  • leadinglady25
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can friend any of my friends on here. They have been great inspirations to me, and are ready to give suggestions and support at any time. Just remember this will not happen overnight...it is a process. But you CAN do this.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Anything is possible, I am living proof of that.:smile: I have had 2 babies, and after my son (who is now 13 months old), I couldn't take my weight anymore (I was almost 200 lbs). Everyone told me that I couldn't do this because I have tried in the past. Well, this time I am proving them wrong. I am 1 lb away from 50 lbs and 5 lbs away from my original goal of 140. I am gone from a size 18W to 10 and some 8's. I am smaller now then what I was in high school. This is very doable with a little commitment, will power, and determination. If I can do this, anyone can (trust me). As for exercising, I don't have a gym membership because I don't have time or money with 2 babies. I have done 30-day shred, Turbojam, Ripped in 30, and C25K (a running program). I love them all.
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!! Welcome to MFP.
    Feel free to add me :)
    You'll do great!
  • KelieHerrera
    Options
    You can do it and you've found the right place to support you along the way. MFP makes it amazingly easy to stick to your guns. I am 15 days into my "lifestyle change" and it is already so much easier than it was those first few days. I've lost 6 lbs already. It's actually kind of FUN because MFP lets me so easily track my progress and I see how far I've come in just a short while.

Good luck!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is awesome, and there is a lot of support on here. Good luck in your health journey. :smile: