NSF (Non Scale Failure)

Options
tross0924
tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
I've noticed that since losing weight and my face got all angular instead of round and soft and stuff that shaving is a lot harder! Anyone else??:laugh: :wink:

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    why bother shaving then? goatees and beards are hot.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    Yup, not my face, but my knees and ankles have been hazardous to shave... those damn bones.
    Would rather take my time and deal with the new bumps and angles than continue to be overweight though!

Congrats on the weight loss
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I have had a HUGE PROBLEM with that, lol! There have been times I've gotten some where and noticed that I missed a spot around my jaw line!
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Just the opposite here - I can't wait to have less leg to shave :tongue:
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I hate that my face looks 20lbs lighter than the rest of my body....When I finally get my body to where I want it, my face looks emaciated :(

At least I don't have to worry about shaving it though :)
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Good thing stubble is sexy :D
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    It is my calve muscles, they are so hard. Totally hard to shave!
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This might be TMI but my underarms are harder to shave! It's like they're "deeper" and I'm always missing spots. Yuck!!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Same! Not in terms of shaving but sitting on the floor is a literal pain in the *kitten* now! Not to mention some of the floor exercises. Even with a yoga mat my hips dig into the floor and it is SO uncomfortable.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I totally get what your sayin'.....The bikini area is B****!

Have A Great Day!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Same thing here with my face narrowing but I can't say I'd call it a failure. It definitely has taken some getting used to because I've noticed that I look different and at first didn't like it. But in the end it's worth it to me (even if shaving becomes harder which it hasn't thus far).

So I guess what I'm saying is Congrats on what I would call a serious NSV.
  • Goodbrother79
    Goodbrother79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Be proud of your MAN BEARD!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    This might be TMI but my underarms are harder to shave! It's like they're "deeper" and I'm always missing spots. Yuck!!

YES AGREED! ME TOO!!!!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    lol I guess that would make it harder to shave huh?
    YES!!! I hate that my face looks 20lbs lighter than the rest of my body....When I finally get my body to where I want it, my face looks emaciated :(

At least I don't have to worry about shaving it though :)

that won't happen surely. I've always read it comes off the place you got it last. In many cases the face chubbies come later.
  • polkataniec
    Options
    I will take un shaved fit guy over the fat clean shaved one any time!
  • PrincessSparkle5253
    Options

agreed! ;)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

agreed! ;)

+2

and yes I have this problem on my legs too... my ankles and knees are full of nicks where I've shaved skin off of bony prominences. I've got the deep underarms too!!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options

agreed! ;)

+2

and yes I have this problem on my legs too... my ankles and knees are full of nicks where I've shaved skin off of bony prominences. I've got the deep underarms too!!

It's all about the beard!!!
  • MadDogTannen22
    MadDogTannen22 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Agreed, as long as it is trimmed, no long ZZ top stuff, and no mustache without other facial hair. But facial hair is sexy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!