looking for friends for motivation

Options
Just joined the site yesterday and looking for friends to help with motivation and inspiration. I need to lose 100lb+ and will need lots of motivation to help me get there hopefully without surgery.

Replies

• tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I looking to loose 100+ too. Down 36 so far. Send me a friend request!

Teresa
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    All the best to you! Would love to be a part of your support group of friends! :-)

Lisa

10021010.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. In my short time on MFP i have found a lot of support and encouragement.
  • RachelH25
    RachelH25 Posts: 108
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Also someone I recently added and has been a huge motavation for me is Carolinamommy3. Just look under my friend and add her too!
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi there, I joined on Tuesday and would be happy to be your buddy. I want to go from 214 (97 kilo) to 155 (70 kilo) and have made a plan for one year. I just had a baby 2 months ago and am very motivated! Even if it is to check in each day or week, share plateaus and such, it would be good to have a buddy here. But I don't know how to do friend requests yet - will try to figure that out! Eventually a photo too!
  • sarahhnash
    Options
    Sure! I've got about 70lb to lose. I'm sure we can do this with the support of our MFP buddies! :)
  • kimbernic
    kimbernic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I really should loose close to 100 myself. I started my weight loss journey in January because I refused to go up yet another size in clothing. On my own without MFP I lost only 7 in 6 months (kind of depressing). This site has been so helpful to me. It has kept me motivated and doing the weight loss journey with someone always helps. Every step will lead you to your finish line. You can friend me if you like. :-)
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am here to help you with all the support that I can give! :)
  • evangelinaolivarez
    Options
    im looking for friends to help me lose couple pounds this year i have not been really motavated to excerise but i want to loose at least 20 lbs or 30 ibs
  • gretchen0824
    gretchen0824 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    hi ladies, feel free to add me, looking to lose between 40-50 lbs

my name is gretchen, wife, mom to 3, and work f/t as a nurse
  • Va_lady32
    Options
    Welcome! I have a lot to lose also. I am here for ya!