Task 1 - purchase scale!

Options
Hello, I started the change 2 wks ago with Insanity and cutting calories to <1500. I just found this site yesterday and put in my starting weight from 2 wks ago... so first off I need to buy a scale and secondly I'm really happy I found this site! Now my goal will be to cut my cal down to <1200. I have never felt better and more sure of myself about sticking with it. I am excited to see the results. albeit, it won't be overnight, it will be.

This site is awesome for the extra motivation of seeing others success and knowing it is possible with effort.

Love my curves just hate the pant size! LOL

Replies

• JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Careful with going un 1200 calories. It may make it more difficult for you to lose weight. Slow metablolism and puts your body into starvation mode.
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The way I have been successful at cutting down the calories is with high fiber low fat foods. It's the only way I feel full on so few calories. It's not always the best tasting, but I do what I can with seasonings and changing it up. Brown rice, quinoa, all kinds of beans, and vegetables like spinach, celery, broccoli, and lots and lots of fruit!