NSV for me!

Options
2»

Replies

• jennw912
    jennw912 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let me start off by saying that when I joined MFP, I wanted to lose my beer gut without actually lowering my alcohol consumption. what can I say? I love to have a beer or a glass of wine after a hard day of work or when I'm out with my friends. :blushing: Well, I am leaving for vacation next weekend and decided last weekend that I was going to not drink any alcohol and work extra hard at the gym until I leave. I play in a dodgeball league for fun and we always go out to a sponsor bar after the games, so last night I decided to go out with my team just to be social, but I was nervous I wouldn't be able to control myself. But I successfully made it through the evening without drinking one sip of alcohol or eating any bar food. Instead, I drank four glasses of water and left early to eat something healthy at home. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but I was so proud of myself for not succumbing to the temptations! :bigsmile:
    oh and welcome to my life of water,water,water,water! But don't u feel much better the next day!
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's great! I remember the first time I went out with my friends at the pub and abstained from drinking. I was surprised to find that it wasn't as hard as I thought, and I still had fun hanging out with everyone. Now I've gone 6 weeks without drinking and I've saved a lot of money, calories, and eliminated all those days that I feel tired the day after. I don't crave it anymore. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!