We're All Still Kids Inside

Options
2»

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I still sleep with with my teddy bear (aptly named Mr. Tedd)

I buy coloring books compulsively and have a box of crayons/markers in my room so I can color. I also have some at work!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I like to call people and breath real heavy into the phone

Now that there is funny.. I don't care who you are....
  • Mucky_Duck
    Options
    Ha Neopet memories... that was a big phase. I guess the big things that have continued to be a joy from childhood for me are climbing trees, going barefoot at inappropriate times, finger painting :P, doing cartwheels and playing the now very dated Cro-Mag Rally. I don't intend to ever give up being in touch with my kid self.
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    Is it sad that I can't think of anything? Yes, it is. :cry: I still behave stupidly in public places... how about that?! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    I still have Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader action figures locked in a fireproof box. I still play video games, I still laugh when someone says "I'm just doing my duty," I still think farts are funny, and I still make prank calls...
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I just started hula hooping again a few weeks back and forgot how much I loved it :)

I also still have ALL my stuffed toys from when I was a kid and my favourite toys sleeps next to my pillow.

I'm a massive fan of 80's films too and just got a Goonies tattoo on my wrist to prove it ha ha

Scooby Doo is my all time favourite cartoon (not the new fangled drawn in a different way Scooby Doo - the Scooby Doo Mysteries) Oh and Teenage Mutant Ninja (not hero) Turtles :D

Wow I could really keep going with this there is so much I still hang onto from my childhood
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I still have one Barbie doll that I refuse to throw away.....and I still buy and play with Legos!

I have all of the Saved By The Bell DVD's and I color at work when I'm bored or restless. :smile:
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    At my current age, I'd rather not talk about daily activities I find fun. LOL JK.
  • ireney926
    Options
    1. I still have a Fievel Goes West stuffed animal that I'll never get ride of.
    2. I miss my Teddy Ruxpin
    3. I still love many 80s and 90scartoons shows.
    4. I miss when MTV had music
    5. And I can still get down to Salt n Peppa's - PUSH IT
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Lego. I can unashamedly buy the sets for my kidlet now.

Video games. Started with a Magnavox Odyssey. Yeah, I'm old.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I still play with cars.

geodash.jpg
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I still play with cars.

geodash.jpg

And duckies. :)
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I still go to arcades and play coin-op Donkey Kong, Pacman, Asteroids, Space Invaders, and any other games that are there...

Oh, and sometimes I bring my kids with me :glasses:
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    :D That's adorable.
    I keep my favorite stuffed dog on a shelf by my bed.
    And I may or may not still check on my Neopets account... daily...

Neopets, holy flash back!