Hi I'm Laura

Options
Hi everyone i'm Laura and i'm new on here really impressed with the site so far and will hopefully get to talk to lots of lovely people on here to swap stories/tips :0) xx

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Options
    Hi Laura, I'm Tuff, welcome to MPF. Good luck to you :smile:
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi i'm Laura too :) this site is brilliant. feel free to add me xx

9646626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! This is such a great site! Lots of support on here. Good luck in your health journey. :smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura!!!
  • faith1970
    Options
    Hi I'm Faith. Good luck with your weight loss. This is a great site. It takes all the guess work outa counting calories for yourself.
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura, im eric and my wife and i joined three weeks ago and have lost 13lbs between us...i must say it does work if your diligent and willing to make a change. Feel free to add us if you like. Good luck and remember, we all are here for everybody.
  • LozzaMc
    LozzaMc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    IHi I'm Laura too! i'm kinda new as well, only been using the site for two weeks but not delved into the forums really. you've stepped into a great thing here, i hope you have a great journey to health. :)
  • wholelottadiva
    Options
    thanks everyone this site does seem good i thinks logging everything on here will be the kick up the bum i needed :0) x
  • leelee1173
    Options
    Hi Laura, My name is Leelee.
  • Sandy2658
    Sandy2658 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,
    I'm Sandy. Welcome. This is the best place to be for support and encouragement in the battle of losing weight. I've been here for about 70 days and have lost 32 pounds and have made some new friends in the process. I look forward to seeing your posts.
  • wildflower003
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me
  • firefightinflip
    Options
    Sup?
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome Laura! This is a great site! Feel free to add me :-)
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura, welcome to MFP! This is an amazing site! I have had some issues the last few years and gained a lot of weight. Even though I was very unhappy about it, I just could not get motivated (or should I say STAY motivated) to get it off. That is ... until I joined MFP and started to make some friends on here who supported me, encouraged me and kept me motivated. I have lost 37 lbs. so far and I am much, much healthier! I love this site and all of my friends on here! YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!! ☺