I'm aggrivated!!! Please Help meeeee

Options
I feel like I can't eat anything or I gain a million pounds, I feel like my workouts aren't working, I don't see a change at all after dropping like 11 pounds, I just don't know where to go from here and I don't wanna go on vacation in 2 weeks feeling horrible about myself. I need help =[:cry:

Replies

• akaHelenParr
    Options
    Make the working out fun...swim,bike, play wii dance 2, change it up. don't just exersize.
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    have u tried zig zagging ur calories? or changing up you work outs ?
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You should be celebrating the 11 pounds gone. Personally, I think that sometimes it just takes our bodies a while to adjust. Keep health as your goal.
  • wendywoo73
    Options
    You've gotta enjoy it, if you don't you're always gonna get fed up. I find a major shopping expedition puts the spring in my step, window shopping that is! The goal isn't to lose pounds out your pocket! Find a new way to exercise that you enjoy.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Am I reading your stats correctly? Do you have ONE POUND to go?! If so, PLEASE stop stressing!! You look beautiful in that photo, give up the 1 lb. and be HAPPY. Keep what you've gotten through eating healthy & exercise and stop stressing!:smile:
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    First of all, it's hard to offer advice without being able to see your food diary or know what you are doing for exercise. Please keep in mind, losing the last pound is MUCH more difficult than losing the first few pounds. The less body fat you have, the more your body wants to hang on tight to it!

Are you doing any strength training? Or just cardio? Try to eat as clean as you can for the next couple of weeks (that means no fast foods, no prepackaged crap... lots of veggies, some fruit, LOTS of lean protein! Drink your water! Watch your sodium intake; that makes you retain water. Try to keep carbs moderate and limit your sugar intake to just natural sugars like from fruits & veggies. Do you eat any healthy fats?
  • brianna626
    brianna626 Posts: 156
    Options
    You have done so well and are only I pounds from your goal (according to your ticker). Just keep it up you are doing great!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    ok - you need to realize that just because you THINK something does NOT make it so. you will NOT gain a million pounds. If you eat right & exercise, you WILL lose weight - maybe not in two weeks, but it will happen. It took more than two weeks to pack it on didn't it? Control your thoughts instead of letting them control you. STOP THE STINKIN' THINKIN'
    Instead, think happy thoughts and THAT will be how you feel - get it?
    if you think you're defeated, you are
    If YOU think you're beautiful, you are - These ideas are your own and only YOU can banish them. Nobody can do that for you.

Never, EVER forget - you are a creature like no other
    be the unique individual you are and love that person with all her flaws (correct the ones you can if you don't like them)
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    have u tried zig zagging ur calories? or changing up you work outs ?

What does it mean when you say "ZIG ZAGGING YOUR CALORIES" ?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Looking at your photos. . you'll excuse me, but you look fantastic. . I don't think you really need to lose any weight?
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Have you taken your measurements? If not I suggest that you do. I was all bummed out this week, I had gained back 2 lbs....that really got to me. I was trying to think what it could have been, if I was wasn't working hard enough...doubting myself.

So I decided to measure myself again. I had lost 4.5 inches (all over) and I had gained a quarter of an inch on each calf. That made me feel so much better! :)

Are you drinking lots of water?

Is it time to switch up your work out?
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    DANCE!
    I have a hard time too wanting to push myself. Sometimes our bodies hit a spot where it doesnt want to move anymore. at this point i think it time to switch up what you do. I am also stuck.
    Try some zumba...put some Party rock anthem on by LMFAO on and shuffle around house.
    but never give up!!!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Am I reading your stats correctly? Do you have ONE POUND to go?! If so, PLEASE stop stressing!! You look beautiful in that photo, give up the 1 lb. and be HAPPY. Keep what you've gotten through eating healthy & exercise and stop stressing!:smile:

Agree 100%...I was thinking the same thing. One pound to go is awesome...I still have over 50 to go...for me I would be thrilled even if I had 20 pounds to go.

You look great girl...you deserve to have fun on your vacation; not be stressed. :smile:
  • fj78
    fj78 Posts: 17
    Options
    I think you need to let your head catch up with your body! your BMI is healthy, you're nearly at your goal weight, focus on the positives! When you're older you'll look back at photos of yourself now and wish you'd appreciated how great you looked instead of stressing about your appearance. Enjoy your success and enjoy your summer!
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    zig zagging calories means that u eat different amount on different days so instead of eating 1500 one day 7 days a week
    u eat 1300 one day 1700 the next ect.
  • tsimmons1974
    tsimmons1974 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    ur not alone. we all feel this way from time to time. there are foods out there that are very low in calories. and that are still good. today is my first day and I am like 900 calories over what I am suppose to have but I am not going to stress about it. Make it fun. Dont get up thinking you have to do this......make it to where u want to do this. and I do not know about the rest of the group memebers but pick a day to cheat..have the slice of triple choc cake :) just try the rest of the week to stay on schedule. I dont know you but I know you can do it :o)
    best of luck
  • Jamiebaby05
    Jamiebaby05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Everyone has those days.....its hard to think positive sometimes but thats the key to success. You have to push all that negative thinking aside and work on your positive self talk. Keep doing what your doing and you will see results. We have to remember that loosing weight is also a test of patience.....no matter how frustrated we get its a victory in itself to push through the negative and continue on. Keep your chin up and take it one day at a time. Add me for support, we can all use it!
  • pauterson
    Options
    Add protein, lower carbs and lift weights along with your cardio. measure yourself and take photos... it's not all about the scale but this combination should help. :-)
  • B_L_A_Z_I_A_N
    Options
    Idk... in my personal opinion it shouldn't be trying to hit a special... it should be a small weight range since your weight tends to fluctuate anyway
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    zig zagging calories means that u eat different amount on different days so instead of eating 1500 one day 7 days a week
    u eat 1300 one day 1700 the next ect.

:flowerforyou:
    Thank you for answering my question!