Shakeology

Options
Has anyone tried this? What exactly do you do... like replace a meal with it?

Replies

• lucyclementmiller
    lucyclementmiller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    YES! And I love it!!
    I started using Shakeology a couple months ago and its the best protein shake I've ever tried before. I went without it for about 2 months and missed it. The only downside is that its rather pricy BUT its very worth it. Helps with your digestive system (you can tell it's working after about 10 mins).

What I do is replace it with one meal a day. I typically do it for breakfast and sometimes dinner. There are lots of different recipes you can make with it as well. If you are going to get it, I would suggest the Chocolate. I've heard the Greenberry is "just ok"

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    It is a meal replacement/protein shake plus many other great things include...
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Here we go...
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    It is a meal replacement shake that is full of natural ingredients and protein. I love it and barely miss a day. I'm also a Beachbody coach so if you'd like more info I'd be happy to help you.

Beverly
  • danipher
    danipher Posts: 24
    Options
    thanks for the post. When you drink it in the morning how long does it take for you to feel hungry again? does it fill you up?
  • danipher
    danipher Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I know you have to order it through beachbody right? I bought Turbo fire back in june but I dont know if I have a coach or even how to go about ordering it. Say I drink it in the morning does it fill me up? How long does it normally take till you fill hungry again?
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    One of the healthiest products to ever hit the market.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Sent you a message to answer your questions. Let me know if you or anyone else needs additional info.

Beverly
  • FaithHope10
    Options
    Here we go...

yeah I think I just learned the hard way....