I got one!!!! yea!

Options
I used the money my parents had given me for my birthday to purchase a Hear Rate Monitor. It is a Timex. Now I just have to read the three volumes of booklets that came with it! lol

Does anyone have a Timex HRM? Do you have any info on it? How do you like yours and is it hard to figure out how to work it?

Don't you just love new diet and fitness toys etc! Nothing like it to keep you motivated! I also bought a tape measure finally! yea!

WATCH OUT I'M ON A ROLL! :laugh:

Replies

• amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I used the money my parents had given me for my birthday to purchase a Hear Rate Monitor. It is a Timex. Now I just have to read the three volumes of booklets that came with it! lol

Does anyone have a Timex HRM? Do you have any info on it? How do you like yours and is it hard to figure out how to work it?

Don't you just love new diet and fitness toys etc! Nothing like it to keep you motivated! I also bought a tape measure finally! yea!

WATCH OUT I'M ON A ROLL! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no ROLLS!!:laugh:
  • amunet07
    Options
    oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no ROLLS!!:laugh:

Well, I guess if have to have them might as well be on top of them! ... right? lol:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    rolls.jpg

MMmmm...

Anyways, let me know how you like that Timex one. I'm toying with the idea of getting one & would love to hear about this one. I know a few people really like the Polar & I've heard one good thing about the Reebok. Have fun!
  • amunet07
    Options
    I Timex has one good thing right off the bat for me... It was on sale from $90 to $49 w/ a 20% mail-in rebate at Big Five Sporting Goods. :happy: (my parents gave me a $50 so it was perfect!)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Well, then that IS a bonus! Woo hoo!
  • amunet07
    Options
    Ugh! Help people who have ANY HRM. This thing is annoying me! It asks me to try different things to find out my Heart rate while doing them so I can set my zones. But I can't get it to do that without guessing first a zone and it keeps beeping first because its too low while I'm sitting and then when its too high while standing... is your heart rate supposed to change so much just sitting it doesn't seem to lock onto a number like the books tells me it does... "sit for two minutes and record the # (which one it changes by the time I do that! And I still havent figured out how to read the part that tells me how many calories I'm burning! I hope my model isn't so cheap that it is constantly irratic
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    rolls.jpg

MMmmm...

Anyways, let me know how you like that Timex one. I'm toying with the idea of getting one & would love to hear about this one. I know a few people really like the Polar & I've heard one good thing about the Reebok. Have fun!

OMG is that a basket of Texas Roadhouse rolls with the sweet butter? LOL it kinda looks like it is!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    rolls.jpg

MMmmm...

OMG is that a basket of Texas Roadhouse rolls with the sweet butter? LOL it kinda looks like it is!!!

It looks like it Laura. My twin, Meannie would eat that entire basket and bug the waitress for more!!