My insane plan (not really)

Options
I plan on starting with Jillians 30day shred
Then Insanity
Followed by fun zumba :)

Oh and I am trying to swim everyday till the pool closes labor day weekend

I have a wedding and I want to see how many inches I can lose. What has been the most successful for you?

Replies

• heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I started 30 Day Shred today and it almost killed me. :laugh: :laugh: I've been doing a lot of cardio.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I do alot of cardio, did 30 day shred last month.want to do p90x soon
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Interval training with a resistance bicycle stand. I burn over 1100 calories in 10 minutes.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Seriously, "Last Chance Workout" with Jillian Michaels. I started it this last Monday and I can literally SEE and FEEL a difference which is crazy in my mind! I did the 30 day shred and my advice is, is that the last chance workout is WAY more effective. Congrats on your goals and all of your exercising! :flowerforyou:
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Interval training with a resistance bicycle stand. I burn over 1100 calories in 10 minutes.

What the heck is this? I'll have to do some google searching!
  • Brookelee30
    Options
    I wanna research that interval training too. Sounds awesome.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options

HOLY, seriously?! I got all excited and then googled it and realized it was a whole piece of equipment =( That's a pretty awesome burn though, no wonder you're Superman.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options

Whaaaat ? What's a resistance bicycle stand ? lol. I'd love to burn crazy calories like that xD
  • Recovery101
    Options
    We can do this together!
    I am starting 30 day shred! Then I have insanity to do after my foot heals (im using 30 day shred as physical therapy for it)
    We can help each other in our journey!

When do you plan on starting 30DS?
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start on the 10th I had my tubes tied a few weeks ago so I just need the go ahead