60 lbs by March challenge

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    thanks!!! I was up 15lbs even after my vaca...and as of this AM...I had already lost 7.6 of it! WOOT! hopin for another <0.4lbs by tomorrows weigh-in and then the rest is down hill from there :)

It's hard to not gain weight on vac BUT you have done a great job gettig back on your plan and that is sometimes the hardest part. Great Job!!

thanks!!! i was officially down 8.4lbs in the past 4 days putting me UP +6.8 from my vaca! I will take it; however, I am changing my goal date for my final weight loss to the end of the year!!!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    great job on the weight loss since your vaca, Tara! Sorry you are stuck in a rut with the weight-loss lately. You never know...maybe the break was just what your body needed and it will be ready to start dropping that weight again! :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it will be THAT easy! I wish I had some advice to give, but I haven't hit a major plateau yet...and not looking forward to it either! ;p
  • davisa122092
    davisa122092 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Are you still haveing people join??? id realy like to if you are!!!
    CW: 211
    GW:150
  • jesstroxel
    jesstroxel Posts: 120
    Options
    Sorry ladies I have been a little out of it lately. I will get a chart up by the end of the week. Promise!!

Tara- Great loss since vacation!!
    Silvery- Hope school is going better for you!
    Davisa- Yes you can join.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I've just started back at the gym, and have lost 14 pounds total since June.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    silvery-thanks girl!! i am really hoping that, that and RI30 will do it for me!!

davisa and shell-Jess started the group...but I am sure she won't mind if you join in...the more the merrier!! just keep us posted on your losses and how you are doing, or if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask!

Jess-hope you are feeling better soon...i know you have a bunch on your plate right now...we are here for you!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    davisa and shell- As Tara said, you are more than welcome to join!!

Tara- Thanks!!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    Starting weight Current Weight Total loss
    Jess 181 182 +1
    Silvery 215.6 208.2 -7.4
    Tara 139.8 131.6 -8.2
    Shelly 264
    LCD 205
    Davisa 211

Remember weight in is on Sunday....
  • tjradd73
    Options
    thanks for the reminder on Sunday's weigh-in!! it's not my normal day to weigh, but I will for sure letcha know what the scale says tomorrow anyways...prob up a lil since it is after my weekend!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    For today's WI I have no change. 208.2. BUT it's TOM, so that is actually a good thing...normally I go up 2-3 pounds! So next week should be a decent loss I hope. :) Hope everyone else did well this week!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    silvery-after last weeks huge loss, and even is great! I am goin with that same concept for myself too :)

altough my weight is only from Wednesday (vs Sun) I still managed to loss 0.2lbs so far...my major "lose" days are my work days Sun-Tues so I am totally ok with this! so weigh-in this week 131.4

good luck girls!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    tjradd-Thanks! I hope you have a good WI on Wednesday! .2 is a good start. :)
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    My WI 178.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    silvery-thanks! I'll keepya posted!

Jess-congrats on the 4lbs! that is sweet!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Nice job, Jess! 4 pounds is awesome!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    My normal WI is tomorrow ladies!! Pretty sure that I won't have the EVEN for the month like I wanted...but it could have been much worse I guess!! we shall see the final verdict tomorrow!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Good luck! :D
  • tjradd73
    Options
    k...well down -2.6lbs for the week...but I ended the month at +3.4lbs...not super stoked by this, but I guess it could have been way worse?! hoping for another decent loss next week!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    my weigh in was 263, which is 15.3 pounds down since June 16th
  • tjradd73
    Options
    weigh-in tomorrow AM right??? I will have to go back and see what my weight was last Sunday! good luck ladies!