2 Challenges

Options
1. This is a different kind of challenge. Not a diet one, but a kindness one. I challenge everybody out there to take an extra step and help somebody. It can be anything. Just make a difference in somebodies day. It can be a simple thing like putting the old ladies new paper or her door step so she doesn't have to walk in the cold. Send somebody a message just to say thank you for being a friend. Just make somebody smile.

2. This challenge if for all of those girls who think they are fat when they are not. Look in the mirror and try to see who you really are. Love yourself. Don't fast, take pills, or crash diet. Just change to a healthy lifestyle. Eat right and exercise. Don't abuse your body. It is not something you can replace or fix if it is too badly damaged. Cherish it!

I guess it is going to be 3-

All you young girls that are on here needing to lose weight. Becarfull not to fall for the fast and easy diet. It is not going to happen over night. Take your time and do it right. You need to do this for you and your health, Not to get a boyfriend. My challenge to you is to do it right. Consult your doctor and research. Learn about your body. Exercise and most importantly-Love yourself inside and out. No matter what size you are. You will succeed as long as you make the correct choices. We are all here to help you along the way.

Best of look to all of you.:flowerforyou:

The reason for me doing this because of a person who touch my life in a way no one else can She was a true inspiration. No matter what people thought of her, she still moved on. People were cruel to her, and no person should have to go through that. She was a person who really loved herself for who she was. When you looked at her, you did not see somebody that was more than 200 pounds overweight. You saw a women with a heart of gold and one that was on a mission to succeed. I really believe she could have if she was given more time.
Cherish your life and make the right healthy choices.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    1. This is a different kind of challenge. Not a diet one, but a kindness one. I challenge everybody out there to take an extra step and help somebody. It can be anything. Just make a difference in somebodies day. It can be a simple thing like putting the old ladies new paper or her door step so she doesn't have to walk in the cold. Send somebody a message just to say thank you for being a friend. Just make somebody smile.

2. This challenge if for all of those girls who think they are fat when they are not. Look in the mirror and try to see who you really are. Love yourself. Don't fast, take pills, or crash diet. Just change to a healthy lifestyle. Eat right and exercise. Don't abuse your body. It is not something you can replace or fix if it is too badly damaged. Cherish it!

I guess it is going to be 3-

All you young girls that are on here needing to lose weight. Becarfull not to fall for the fast and easy diet. It is not going to happen over night. Take your time and do it right. You need to do this for you and your health, Not to get a boyfriend. My challenge to you is to do it right. Consult your doctor and research. Learn about your body. Exercise and most importantly-Love yourself inside and out. No matter what size you are. You will succeed as long as you make the correct choices. We are all here to help you along the way.

Best of look to all of you.:flowerforyou:

The reason for me doing this because of a person who touch my life in a way no one else can She was a true inspiration. No matter what people thought of her, she still moved on. People were cruel to her, and no person should have to go through that. She was a person who really loved herself for who she was. When you looked at her, you did not see somebody that was more than 200 pounds overweight. You saw a women with a heart of gold and one that was on a mission to succeed. I really believe she could have if she was given more time.
    Cherish your life and make the right healthy choices.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Thank You Renee !!
    I Second That. I agree with what you have said 200 %
    :flowerforyou:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Renee,
    You are one of a kind! :flowerforyou:

May I add another suggestion with Lent quickly approaching? I quit giving up "things" for Lent a few years ago. I now give up people with whom I hold a grudge, have shown animosity, been curt with, etc. For those of you looking to make big changes in your life, this is a good one. I feel better knowing that I am making an effort to move past the negativity. I still slip at times, but I say, "I'm sorry Jesus, I shouldn't have said that/thought that" and move on. I personally think it's more in the spirit of Easter than giving up inanimate objects too!
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    +Sign of the Cross +. (In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit).
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good challenges. Everyone should try to help someone who needs it. It may not seem like much to you but to that person it may mean the world. I have been on the recieving end of help more than once. Though I couldn't thank them enough or pay them back I often think of ways I can help someone else in the same way that I was helped.

Best of luck everyone. Kep it in your hearts to help someone.
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll take your kindness challenge Icandoit! You've already blazed a path for all of us to follow. Let's all change our corner of the world for better.
    Cowboy
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Bravo, bravo, bravo!!! A standing ovation to you!!!!

This is one challenge (or 3) I am definately up for. I always try to put a smile on someone' s face. My daughter is constantly telling me that I am so nice. I don't feel like I'm nice enough. I will try harder.

Charlaine
  • Morecatslady
    Options
    I love to help people and of course make them smile, so I'll definately take the challeges. Thank you for being so kind to Janet and the Janets of the world.It helps me to know there are other good people out there to negate the bad of others. morecatslady