Day 3+ Level 2 Shredders... Are U still with Me?

Options
Just wondering if any of you Shredders are taking an "off" day during the week? Or are you completing the Shred in 30 straight days? I am going for the 30 days straight... Needed to get my workout in early today, off to see Taylor Swift with the family tonight! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    No off-days for me, I'm also determined to do the 30 days straight...I will be doing it later this evening though after I've completed all my chores. Will post how I got on later... enjoy the concert! xx
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Yep I too am going for the 30 days on the trot, but of course with my major modifications!!!!! have a good time!
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Still with you ... I normally take Saturday/Sundays off cuz I ride the bike but can't do that today so I shredded with JM after the elliptical ... I think ... or my eyes are playing tricks on me .. but I think I'm starting to see a little difference in my shoulders .. .like some definition ... it's kinda cool!
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Still with you ... I normally take Saturday/Sundays off cuz I ride the bike but can't do that today so I shredded with JM after the elliptical ... I think ... or my eyes are playing tricks on me .. but I think I'm starting to see a little difference in my shoulders .. .like some definition ... it's kinda cool!

Awesome! And I'm sure it's not your eyes playing tricks on you...all those shoulder raises are so hard!! I can't really see any difference so far but I'm hoping I will by the end of the 30 days!! xx
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am here doing 30 days straight, then I may order ripped in 30.
  • lrbarr
    lrbarr Posts: 60
    Options
    I'll have to look into the Ripped in 30, don't know about that one!
  • pinkyslippers
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 DONE!! I am really enjoying being challenged, loving this level!! Hope you all did good xxx
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Done! Without cardio of course! I love all the plank stuff weird I am. My back has visible muscles, still lots of fat don't get me wrong but visible muscle!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!!