2 Weeks - Pics

Options
Hey friends!! Here's what just 2 weeks of REAL commitment to my nutrition & exercise has gotten me! I can't wait to see what more I can do! I couldn't do it without the support of all my mfp friends! xoxoxo

xmv58n.jpg

Replies

• Andie3683
    Options
    wow!!! Great Job!!!!!!
  • JessicaMarie9382
    Options
    Hey friends!! Here's what just 2 weeks of REAL commitment to my nutrition & exercise has gotten me! I can't wait to see what more I can do! I couldn't do it without the support of all my mfp friends! xoxoxo

xmv58n.jpg
    That is awesome! :) Congrats!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    wow, that's impressive!
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You're an inspiration to me! I will try to really commit myself for the next 2 weeks and see what results I can get.

Please post your exercise routine.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My gosh, that is an increadible change.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up :smile:
  • mstalcuptx
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I would love to know what you did for 2 weeks to have such amazing results. Great Job!
  • kimkat77
    kimkat77 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Please tell me that the 30 day shred was a part of that, I am on day 5 today of it. lol GREAT job! Keep up the good work!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Keep it up!
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    I'd also love to hear what workout and diet you are doing? You look amazing! I cant believe its only been 2 weeks~!
  • edward1973
    Options
    2 weeks thats amazing!!! look awesome by the way
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hey just read your profile and you are awesome and doing great fitness programs!! Can you not come run a Christian daycare close to me? :smile:

Congratultions on the 2 wk milestone can you just imagine what it will be like in 12 weeks?
  • MrsCurtisinTX
    MrsCurtisinTX Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing just what 2 weeks has done for you! Keep up the good work!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! How did you do it?
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you!!! I've gotta run right now, its a busy busy Saturday, but I'll post my plan of attack either later today or tomorrow.
    I LOVE your support, you guys are AWESOME!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look so fricken awesome!!!!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Holy crow amazing !
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    Well friends, here's what I did. TOTALLY simple by the way :)
    #1. I ate clean(ish) During the last two weeks I DID eat 2 cheeseburgers, 3 ice cream cones, and a bag of skittles. Not much else in the way of serious cheat food. I wasn't incredibly strict on cleanness, I ate instant oatmeal instead of regular, but chose one of the varieties with less sugar and calories, I had a few tidbits of the food I feed the daycare children (bite of mac n cheese here & there, but never over the top, and I logged it on my food diary!), and if I felt the need to have a snack, I'd eat a FEW chips or goldfish or whatever instead of an entire handful, or bag.

I wasn't strict, but I wasn't too lenient either. I didn't grab a candy bar every time I went to the gas station. When I went out to watch my husband trap shoot, I didn't get the bar food we usually eat, I made myself eat chicken at home first and then saved up enough calories to still enjoy that bag of skittles. I really watched portions, weighing and measuring everything I ate. Made sure to get in enough protein each day. Had a protein shake at the end of every weight lifting session. Only had 2 beers one night at the county fair or else NO alcohol. Why would I waste calories on that right?! I made sure to get in at least 8 glasses of water every day and cut out soda too, except for one or two on the weekends. I've opened my food diary too, so you can see.

#2. Workouts. I'm doing a 90 countdown, (to my 29th birthday) of Chalean Extreme, and Turbo Fire. Most days there's 2 workouts for me to do, except Sunday (my off day) but I'm never working out for more than an hour & 15 minutes a day. (And don't tell me you don't have the time, I run a childcare in my home from 5 am until 6 at night and I find the time!) I lift HEAVY weights. Not 2 pounders. 15 to 20 pounds on my legs and 8 to 15 on my upper body. And I'll lift heavier as I move through the weeks and get stronger. I never missed a single workout. Instead of making excuses, I found ways to make it work. You CAN find the time, you just have to do it. Yes it hurt, I had to get a hamstring massage from my hubby one day because it was locked up right tight, and yes it wasn't that much fun, and YES I really wanted to give up half way through many of the cardio workouts because I hate cardio, but I didn't. That's the main thing. Put a smile on your face and keep going, because you can do it.

#3. Here's the main reason why I think I am seeing results so quickly.

I'm NOT STRESSING OVER IT.

Normally I'm stressing over each and every little calorie. Am I eating the right amount? Too much sodium? Too many carbs? Too little protein? Wrong amounts of EVERYTHING??! AAAHHHH!! Why would I do that to myself!

I just ate healthy. Somewhere between 1400 & 1800 calories per day. Most of the time lifting days I was hungrier thus more calories that day.
    I didn't weigh myself everyday. In fact I don't plan on stepping on that scale until the end of 90 days. Why bother? Pictures tell more than a scale anyways right?
    And I just didn't think about it all day wondering if I'm doing it right. I see so many people on here going crazy over every little detail. You gotta stop! Without all that stress I was free to be happy. Happy knowing I'm doing the best that I can for my body right now. Enjoying being healthy.
    I honestly think that's the biggest reason why I saw results so quickly. I didn't do anything crazy. I just ate healthy and exercised (intensely). And then I went on with my day.

And I LOVE being supported and supporting all of you on mfp. This site is amazing and so are all of you! xoxoxo <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!