My secoond goal reached

Options
Hey everyone just wanted to say that after I lost the first 25 pounds I got to get my nails done, and I did. My next goal was 50 pounds I hit it yesterday. I was so excited I didn't think it was ever gonna come. So I treated myself to jack in the box and only ate half of what I ordered. I didn't eat anything else the rest of the day, and you know I was afraid to get on the scale this morning, but low and behold, I know I have a hand upon me from the big man upstairs, because I lost a pound this monring. My reward for this goal is getting my hair done, so I am looking forward to that. I started this Aug 15 2008 and as of today November 23 2008 I have lost a total of 51 pounds. So I am so excited. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and be thinking calories calories calories.

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just wanted to say that after I lost the first 25 pounds I got to get my nails done, and I did. My next goal was 50 pounds I hit it yesterday. I was so excited I didn't think it was ever gonna come. So I treated myself to jack in the box and only ate half of what I ordered. I didn't eat anything else the rest of the day, and you know I was afraid to get on the scale this morning, but low and behold, I know I have a hand upon me from the big man upstairs, because I lost a pound this monring. My reward for this goal is getting my hair done, so I am looking forward to that. I started this Aug 15 2008 and as of today November 23 2008 I have lost a total of 51 pounds. So I am so excited. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and be thinking calories calories calories.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job:drinker: Have fun getting your hair done.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Keep up the good work!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    that is great. Way to go. :drinker:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Have fun getting your hair done.
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congratz!!!! Keep up the great work, I just hope that i can get to that point one day. It has been a struggle here lately and I just have to remind myself that it is a long road ahead of me. I am doing the best that I can right now.

Anyways,

Good Job keep it up!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    00020273.gif
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!! You are gonna look just like me. I am going to clone you yet!!! LOL I am sososososososo proud of you my friend!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!