Hi Everyone

Options
Hi everyone,

I am a new member and looking forward to beginning my new, healthy lifestyle. I have never joined an online weightloss community like this before, but I have heard that it is a great way to find support and inspiration. So I wanted to say congrats to all who have been enjoying weightloss success and good luck as well as congrats to those of us who are just beginning! :smile:

Replies

• Mystwing
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am a new member and looking forward to beginning my new, healthy lifestyle. I have never joined an online weightloss community like this before, but I have heard that it is a great way to find support and inspiration. So I wanted to say congrats to all who have been enjoying weightloss success and good luck as well as congrats to those of us who are just beginning! :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Mystwing
    Options
    Thank You! Congrats on your 19 pounds!:smile:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    WELCOME mystwing I am sure you will find as much support and help as you are willing to give and receive:drinker: I have.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hello,Welcome and good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • tulips
    Options
    :tongue: After taking a two month break, its nice to see everyone again. Hello, and welcome to new members. I feel like a new member myself. Happy healthy living!!!

82432.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter