i know my belly is a tank for a love machien

and my bum (( never mind my bum ))

someone needs to help this princess to loose this weight

any takers

Replies

• sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Sorry chicky, no one can truly help you lose weight, you've got to do it yourself!

This is a great place to get support and stay accountable though

But it's FANTASTIC that you still feel like you're beautiful because I'm sure you are.
  • losethechalupa
    losethechalupa Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can be over weight and hot! I know I am hot and sexy and its more of an attitude than a # on a scale. You have def come to the right place. There is lots of support here to keep you on track to get to the hottness level you crave. You have to want it for yourself. Good luck.
  • princessptg
    Options
    t y guys
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    We're all hot! Just gotta make the outside match the inside! Lol Jump on the wagon, let's go!
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Oh no, honey! You don't need to stop thinking you're hot! You just need to help your body to catch back up to what your head knows is true!! There are a lot of really great people here who are more than happy to help you out along the way. You can do it!!!
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too. I've been working out and eating better for a while now and I feel way better than I look. I walk around feeling more confident than I used to then I catch a glimpse in a mirror and then I'm like..oh, right...I'm fat.

My boyfriend does nothing but compliment me and tell me how gorgeous I am and how wonderful a girlfriend I am. He really does make me feel better. I just wish I could walk around and have other people think I look as good as he thinks I do. I'm SO self conscious, always thinking people are looking at me saying "Oh god, look how fat she is...gross."
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ha! I'm always saying that I forget how big I am. When I think of me, I think of the skinnier me 20 years ago. I'm always surprised when I look in the mirror, or when I knock something (or someone) over with my bum. I'm like, "huh, how did my behind get way over there?"
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Where you drunk when you wrote this? Who talks like that, English or not? "i know my belly is a tank for a love machien" What. The. Hell.?! Sober up and eat a rice cake.
  • princessptg
    Options
    you guys are making this soppy princess cry t y sooooooooooo much im with you
  • princessptg
    Options
    add me misses

your bf is right you are a head turner
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have that problem too. I've been working out and eating better for a while now and I feel way better than I look. I walk around feeling more confident than I used to then I catch a glimpse in a mirror and then I'm like..oh, right...I'm fat.

My boyfriend does nothing but compliment me and tell me how gorgeous I am and how wonderful a girlfriend I am. He really does make me feel better. I just wish I could walk around and have other people think I look as good as he thinks I do. I'm SO self conscious, always thinking people are looking at me saying "Oh god, look how fat she is...gross."

:laugh: That sounds so much like me, seriously...I have found myself wondering lately- Why do the mirrors lie so much!! :laugh:
  • babylemonade
    Options

:laugh: That sounds so much like me, seriously...I have found myself wondering lately- Why do the mirrors lie so much!! :laugh:

I knoww! I just can't wait until I look as good as I think.
  • babylemonade
    Options
    add me misses

your bf is right you are a head turner

Thanks! I added you :)
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Sorry chicky, no one can truly help you lose weight, you've got to do it yourself!

This is a great place to get support and stay accountable though

But it's FANTASTIC that you still feel like you're beautiful because I'm sure you are.

What she said.