*ADULT QUESTION*

Options
2»

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Oh I def think so. makes it more fun and I feel more confident that is sure :blushing:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am hoping that things will definitely spice up for us when I lose some weight. 6lbs lost so far and I am feeling better, but I think 15 lbs down and I will be a lot "friskier" :love:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    ditto!

and as an aside: Dr. Oz did not say a man actually gets longer, he said it looks that way because there is no fat obscuring the base. it is the same as it was, it just shows up better. it's a cosmetic thing, not any actual change going on.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Yes..mainly due to self confidence
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 12# but I already feel better! I just tend to feel sexier when I'm active. Plus, I've got DH doing the P90X and watching him workout is always nice. :laugh: :blushing:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    It sure has! My confidence is so much better. I'm not wondering how much am I jiggling.....and all that stuff.

Keep at it MFPers!:flowerforyou:
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    :tongue: Sooo much better. I guess b/c I have put so much work into my body that even though I look like a melting candle. (loads of loose skin) I can't help but be proud of my smaller figure. New positions that were not even a possibility before lights on lights off who even notices anymore? I don't tire out as fast and have alot more strength in my legs and arms. Hoping to have a tummy tuck after reaching goal. Without the cow utters, my confidence level will be through the roof. can hardly wait.:blushing:
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    It depends. I've been traveling quite a bit for the past month so, I've been alone.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I've always wanted it more. I'm hoping that by losing weight my hubby will want it again too.
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    OK losing weight does gain some lenghth for a guy, BUT having said that, that will ONLY be the case if he also tightens all the muscles too. The more body fat you have the more fat builds up around the base, so It stands to reason the more body fat you lose the more fat you lose from that area as well. You won't actually physically get bigger, you will just finaly be able to see all of what you already have!

I lost nearly 30 pounds a 3years ago and got pregnant. I am hoping it will work out the same this time around too :embarassed:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    OK losing weight does gain some lenghth for a guy, BUT having said that, that will ONLY be the case if he also tightens all the muscles too. The more body fat you have the more fat builds up around the base, so It stands to reason the more body fat you lose the more fat you lose from that area as well. You won't actually physically get bigger, you will just finaly be able to see all of what you already have!

I lost nearly 30 pounds a 3years ago and got pregnant. I am hoping it will work out the same this time around too :embarassed:

Kegals for men rock my girls socks :)

Honestly, its the best way to increase blood flow, which is probably the only way to really increase size for a guy. The rest is just 'trimming the fat' that blocks the view.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    no matter what my "starting" weight, i can lose 5 lbs and it makes a world of difference 4 me. i feel sexy and wonderful.:smile:
    but i gain 1-2 lbs and i want to hide in the dog house.:frown:

does that happen w/ you?

:heart:
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Definitely better when the bellies don't get in the way so much. Much better angles. And for me, at least, more stamina and drive. GF hasn't lost as much weight yet, so I haven't noticed a difference in her drive :grumble: but I'm sure it's coming!