Starting again... And looking for friends : )

Options
2»

Replies

• macmaisie
    macmaisie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Hope you find the motivation and inspiration here. =)

Thanks hun, good luck too! : ) X
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Welcome Back! I too took too long off and am finally back on MFP! It helps to have others on your side. Add me if you would like! I need all the motivation I can get as well!:

Thank you very much! Haha don't we all lol, well I'll do
    My best! : ) Good luck! X
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Welcome back. It's very commendable and wonderful that you have not given up and are getting back on track! You can totally do it if you set your mind to it. :) Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to. ^^ Either way I wish you all the best in your efforts - I'm doing this for the EXACT same reasons myself! :)

Ahh thanks babe that's the lovliest message! : ) Yes your added. Ahh cool it's nice to know
    I'm not the only person doing it for those reasons : ) good luck with the weightloss, Hopefully talk soon! X
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Hey girlie! Welcome back :) It's never too late to start up again!! Good luck!
    If you're looking for some positive people to add as friends, feel free to send me a request! I love motivated people (they help me stay motivated!!)

xoxo

I agree!! positive people that are motivated are the best fitness / gym buddies to have.

Definitely, it's all about having a great support network! : ) X
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Hi! I like your username it's cute :-) x

Haha ahh thanks, it's pretty much part of my name in the wrong order lol : ) X
  • lizzyjgv
    lizzyjgv Posts: 10
    Options
    Same here, lost 15 lbs and gained it all back! Now im determined to lose weight and keep it off for good!
    Anyone interested for weight loss buddies add me up! thanks!!
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Welcome back, I am brand new, so you can add me if you want.

Hey hey, thanks will do, and welcome to MFP! I hope you get exactly what you want fro
    It, it really is an amazing site : ) Good luck and feel free to ask any questions :
    ) X
  • macmaisie
    Options
    Same here, lost 15 lbs and gained it all back! Now im determined to lose weight and keep it off for good!
    Anyone interested for weight loss buddies add me up! thanks!!

It's so easy to slip isn't it : ( But if you've done it once you can do it again! Yup I'm feeling the determination this time too! It'd be great to keep each other motivated, I'll add you : ) Good luck hun! X
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome again! This is my second time around. At first I didn't get involved in the community. This time around I am, because there is definitely a lot of support on here. Good luck on your health journey. :smile: