Four Lokos

Options
OMG I had one last night after not drinking for a while...I got so drunk and woke up so early with a nasty hangover only to realize that those things have 660 calories!!! Arggggg...Never again haha. My advice: Don't drink 'em. That's like over half my daily calories.

Replies

• cdubz1991
    cdubz1991 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dammit I love drinking those too.... i like them because you get so drunk after consuming less than one haha
  • jaysus
    jaysus Posts: 13
    Options
    Last time I had one, I lost my wallet and iphone. Never again here either, haha.
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    BAAhahahah!! :laugh: FourLokos! Ahhh!!! Those are Insane!!!! Not only are they horrible in calories, but they get you SHWAISTED! lol Stick to liquer! ;) it's a little better, but alchol in general is not good for the weight loss journey=/ Stay hydrated! Hope you feel better!:flowerforyou:
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Exactly. I need things that get the job done, and those do it. I'm probably lying when I say never again :D
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    They've been banned in several states.
  • cdubz1991
    cdubz1991 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    They don't have any caffeine anymore. My boyfriend and I used to get energy drinks before hand then drink them. Now THAT was bad hahaha
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    They've been banned in several states.

Not in CA! Just half of one already gets me twisted. If I'm drinkin' that night, I really ain't carin' about calories anyway, but yes, they are packed with 'em. Like sj20 said, I stick with liquor. Shot for shot, you'll be f*cked up before you hit the calorie count of a 4 Loko anyway.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Four Lokos are DISGUSTING. I tried them on two occasions and felt like I was going to die. Not only do they taste horrible, but I've had hangovers like no other after drinking them! Get me an old fashioned beer or vodka drink please!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You have to be careful with those anyway....they've been banned in some states b/c of how drunk people can get off them. They can be pretty dangerous
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I think I robbed a bank after drinking one of those???? Not sure because I don't remember anything and woke up with a lot of cash in my pockets.