Newbie!!! Please Help Me!

Options
kelia21
kelia21 Posts: 15 Member
Hey everyone, I'm new to this website and new to getting back in shape. Last summer I lost 40 lbs going from 210 down to 170, but once I returned from college back to my home, all of my weight came back with me. Now I'm at 189 and I really need a support system form anyone willing to help!

Replies

• Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm also a newbie :) Love this site!
    I am also looking for online support. I just sent you a friend request, I would be more than happy to help!
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    When you reach for that EXTRA scoop of whatever, or EXTRA cheese or EXTRA anything, just remember how good you self when you were healthier. :) Beware of snacks...I was always worried I'd gain weight when I GO to college in the fall, not when I come home! Thanks for taking the worry off haha.
  • maygs
    maygs Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm pretty new to this site too but I have found great people to motivate me every step of the way and I have been successful up to this point. You will love it here!
  • SimplySonja
    Options
    I would be more than happy to help. I have a facebook page - simply active sonja. it is a motivational, supportive group of people helping each other to reach fitness goals. We were all newbies at one time! You will reach your goals with the right plan.

i host fitness challenges (with prizes) and offer tips each day on how to reach goals. People often post daily what exercise they did, what their successes and challenges were - and what their goals are. It is meant to be an online accountability group.

I am a beachbody coach (makers of P90X, chalene extreme, Insanity...) - but my facebook site is NOT a sales pitch - it is a way to connect with other trying to get fit.

Have a great weekend!

Sonja