Greetings from a Southern Belle

Options
Hi guys! I've lived much of my life very vain and extremely self-confident. Even to this day, at 35 pounds overweight and a size 18, I am comfortable in my own skin. A part of that is because I am 5'10 and the weight is evenly distributed. Most of my friends are shocked when I tell them what size I actually wear (most assume I'm a 12-14). The reason I've decided to make a change is because I've recently discovered that my body is a temple and I have two beautiful girls and a fabulous husband who needs me around for many years to come. Not to mention, I am a competitor and I've realized that food controls my life. I don't like the idea of me not being in control. I live in MS. The most obese state in the union and I realize that I am contributing greatly to that. I sat at a meeting of colleagues a few days ago and looked across the room. It became obvious that we really are the most obese people. Four out of five people had rolls in their backs and muffin tops. Today I start living again and working towards not being a negative contributor to a state I love dearly. I must say...I'm excited and staying prayerful. :happy:

7483162.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods