30+ Pounds Down - How I Did It

Options

Replies

• AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you go, woman! you look fantastic and super healthy! i want abs like that! if i get there, maybe i'll get myself a little tattoo as well!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • hate2run
    hate2run Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am new to MFP and you may have helped me figure out how many calories I am supposed to eat....If I am supposed to have 1200 calories originally and I exercise for 600 more calories, do I eat those calories too or not?
  • Aurelina
    Aurelina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Oh - look at your gorgeous glistening self! Lovely!
  • islander3
    Options
    Fantastic! You are a real inspiration:happy: Thank you for posting your story, simply wonderful.
  • pbeans
    pbeans Posts: 42
    Options
    The Situation has nothing on you. Go girl! Awesome job! :bigsmile:
  • jah1165
    jah1165 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    amazing story....
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Wow...look at you!!! I can't wait till that's me!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • PrixFit84
    Options
    I want your abs!!!!!! I can't get over it! gives me something to shoot for.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you look great!! i want your abs lol.. i'm working on it, but i have a lot of belly fat for being 133lbs :S soon and very soon :))
  • mom031344
    Options
    you look Great..How did you do it..WOW:flowerforyou:
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    ROCK STAR!
    Way to go, you look a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!!
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    You look amazing! I love the progression photos! I too have been taking photos to track and am SO glad I did. It helps keep me motivated! We both started at the same weight and I now weigh 135 and am working on dropping a few more pounds and toning up. Thank you for sharing your awesome success!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats....and you are very right on your observations towards weight loss and how you did it! I agree.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job with grace and humor. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to me. Thanks for being you!!
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Amazing! :)
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great job
  • whatshesaid
    whatshesaid Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story (I read the long version)... you're my new inspiration, i hope i can look as good as you do at 39 when i'm 29! (next year)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!