Where to find weight watchers candy?

Options
carlxo21
carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
I went to superwalmart and didn't see any of it there. Maybe it's still too new? They JUST got in those fiber one 100 cal brownies so maybe I still need to wait a bit.

Replies

• ReadingGirl
    Options
    Our Giant has them in with the bagged candy hanging on a peg, usually on the left side. Does your store have a diet food section? Maybe they are there.. Good luck, they are good. You can probably get them online.
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Most grocery stores carry the weight watchers candy, in the reg bagged candy aisle. Just watch, they actually are high in cals. I like the skinny cow candies. They make a Crisp Bar and small bagged of like "crunch"...both are very good! The crisp bar is 110 cals for the whole bar, and the other thing is 120 cals.
  • blueeyedtraveler
    blueeyedtraveler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I like the skinny cow candies. They make a Crisp Bar and small bagged of like "crunch"...both are very good! The crisp bar is 110 cals for the whole bar, and the other thing is 120 cals.

I agree! I LOVE the Skinny Cow chocolates
  • mackenzg
    mackenzg Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My walmart has them...Also Ralphs (kroger) and albertsons have them. They are located in the "diet" section where the protein bars and things are located. Delicious! Skinny cow chocolates are to die for and come in a pouch so you dont have to count out the candy.