jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Anyone running???
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Only dreaming of running! :tongue:
  • jessmomof3
    6.5 miles done in the 19* weather.

Ready to head to TX for the week, so have a Happy Thanksgiving and I'll *see* you when I return!!!

Jess
  • jessmomof3
    Only dreaming of running! :tongue:

Awww, I hope you can get back to running soon!!

Jess
  • 9 miles in the glorious autumn sunshine. Sunny and 50 degrees--perfect running weather!
  • lisarae
    lisarae Posts: 113
    5 miles in the slippery Iowa weather. I made it with no wipe-outs!
  • okay I'm a little jealous...

I can run 4 miles... and that is rough (I know slow and steady wins the race)

what about a walkers club?

I am walking on the treadmill at a speed of 4 incline of 5% for 150 minutes a day that is 10 miles. I am participating in the breast cancer 3 day 60 mile walk next year and gearing up for that!!

But to all of you runners, I may be behind you with great envy but congrats to you all and maybe someday I will be there too!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    No running for me today, this morning I did yoga, will be running 4 or 5 miles tomorrow!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Ran 5, but it was windy today. Can I count that as 8??? :laugh:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    You go ladies! How did y'all get to the point where you could run like that?
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member

the Army...
  • You go ladies! How did y'all get to the point where you could run like that?

I got back into running after 15 years by using the Couch to 5k program at coolrunning.com.
  • bunnyr
    bunnyr Posts: 275 Member

I got back into running after 15 years by using the Couch to 5k program at coolrunning.com.

Me too! Now I just ran my first 10K. I ran with a training group for 10K or 1/2 marathoners. I love the group training but you can get the same quidelines on line or from a good running book. Just start out slow and be patient with yourself and you will build up before you know it! :flowerforyou:
    Bunny
This discussion has been closed.