My ED.

Options
My name is Kristen. I am 27 years old, and I'm getting married in less than a month. Besides being in an obvious diet mode due to it being so close, I have been having more issues as of late with food. My eating disorder sort of hides whenever I'm doing well in life, and not letting things build up inside of me. It's not as much a happy/sad issue, but more of a stressed/not stressed issue. I know it's my ED because I'm bingeing late at night, eating large amounts of food at once, and I'm beginning to wake up in the middle of the night just to eat. It's all part of my illness, but I'm really hoping that by more closely monitoring what I'm putting into my body, and being sure to exercise at least 60 minutes a day (today I'm going to run up and down my stairs, lol) that I can make my ED go back into hiding. I'm looking for anyone who even remotely shares any of the bad eating habits I listed, or maybe some of your own. I'd like to find a support group of women who understand that some people can't eat like normal people, even if they want to. So please, feel free to add me, I'd love to meet new people, especially those who share in my struggle.