losing upper body fat and breast fat? (WOMEN ONLY.)

Options
2»

Replies

• davinafrance52
    Options
    Hi, I wish I was at your size right now.... I'm currently a little less than a k cup and my thighs are slim....it's always been that way for me.
    only since I had my son nearly four years ago, and my breast just grew and got out of hand.....anyway, I have found that the only thing that is working for me is constant fat burning exercises, and it's reducing the size of my breast, you can see from my profile how big they use to be, but I'm using that image as a constant reminder I've why I'm doing this. I've gone from 15st to 13st 9lbs and counting. fat burning exercises really to help you achieve what you want.
  • BeingFatima
    Options
    Me also :(
    I hate them and I wona lose them
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Wht kind of exercise are you doing? You might be building muscle instead of losing fat? I know for me personally, my left one is a cup smaller than my right one now (more noticable than your average differences) since I started working out :/ It's the first place I lost weight though. I just started the 30 day shred and before that was just walking/jogging. Nothing fancy or targeted.

no it's not building muscle..you don't do that on a deficet esp as a woman.

To the OP...it took almost 50lbs for me to get back to my B cup...from a D...I'm lovin' it.

Now mind you I buy a C cup if it's a push up bra.
  • yvie63
    yvie63 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is much you can do about it - your body decides where you lose the weight and it always seems to be from the places you don't want it to go! It's funny that in the past when I have dieted (and I have dieted a LOT in the past) my boobs ALWAYS disappeared first which was so frustrating as I have always had very big thighs and hips and the weight would just never budge from that area no matter how hard I tried. This time round and for the first time ever all the weight loss has gone from my hips and thighs and nothing from my boobs and upper body - I suppose it must be something to do with the menopause. I guess I can at least look forward to slim legs LOL
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    At 24 lbs lost, I went down one bra cup size. Although you can't spot reduce, doing pec workouts can help the girls sit a little higher. Sooner or later your chest will probably decrease.
  • melissajane83
    melissajane83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am the same exact way. When I got pregnant and gained a bunch of weight, i went up to a D from a size B. I love being a size B. So far I have not lost any in that area. I am hoping I do though!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Ah, the wonders of genetics. I lost 50 lbs and went from a C cup to an A cup. Now, I just find other parts of me I like better and shrug it off.

Also, omg zombie thread. Wonder how her genetics played out?
  • ccam99
    ccam99 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight 2 yrs ago I did not change bra size. I gained a little weight back and started working out again concentrating on losing body fat % more than watching the scale. My size is starting to decrease. It may take some lbs before you notice but if you keep reducing your body fat you will see a difference. You need to lose overall.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Ah, the wonders of genetics. I lost 50 lbs and went from a C cup to an A cup. Now, I just find other parts of me I like better and shrug it off.

Also, omg zombie thread. Wonder how her genetics played out?

The dangers of telling folks to use the search function....:laugh:
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    My stomach and theighs are shrinking but my breasts are staying the same. I know most people love breasts but I hate them. Theyre heavy and just generally annoying. Is there any kind of excersises I could do to make my breasts smaller? It sounds so dumb but I've always hated having them and would like to shrink from a C cup to about a B.

You are young and your breasts are likely breast tissue instead of fat. Don't worry, when you get to my age, they are all fat and when you lose weight they will shrink, likely more than you want them to.

Solutions: Great supportive bra (search the forums, lots of rec's) or surgery.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    oh well....lucky you.....I went from a 38C to a 34B.....don't even get me started on what they look like when I bend over....:sad:

I wish it came off my thighs and abs as easily.....
  • SnugglePuggles
    Options
    It's one of the first places I gain weight and the last place I lose it. I am a 34GG. I hate it.
    Several years ago after hormone therapy and gaining 54 pounds (130 to 184), I went up to a 32GG from a 32E, lost weight and went down to a 32F.
    Just did a year+ of hormone therapy and gained 42 pounds (135 to 178) . Shot up to a 34 GG. Bench press and chest exercises help firm them up in my case but overall weight loss helped too.
    On the weight loss and hopefully boob loss journey again.
    Sigh.