Anyone else watching their tattoos Shrinky-Dink?

Options
Yep, thats what i'm doing.... watching how weight loss changes my tattoos. Weird...

So, I'm started and have gotten a bit of progress, but I think i need encouragement to keep from stalling. Anyone wanna trade snarky comments and impromptu support on here while I've decided to try and be social?

Replies

• trailriderdee
    Options
    Yeah, it's kinda cool to watch...and yet they still look like they should. I haven't had any get all funky from loss or gain.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I don't think mine's shrinking. But it's on my back/shoulder blade, so I can't really inspect it too thoroughly haha.
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I like watching mine shrink! Its getting brighter as I lose the weight!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Yep..the one's I can see!
  • Jennra
    Jennra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I got mine before I gained a lot of my weight so the one on my hip, I am looking forward to the stretch marks in it going away!! That or I will get it touched up once I get to my goal weight.....AND get another!! LOL
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    I love it! My tattoos are in places where they won't shrink (ankle and inside hip) but I'll bet that's a fascinating process to watch. 65 pounds is definitely a great start. Feel free to friend me, if you'd like. :)
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    I have noticed a few subtle changes in the way they look, but thankfully they all look like what they are supposed to look like. :) I'm rewarding myself with another tattoo in a few weeks because I've made a lot of good progress in several areas of my life.
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Yay, chorgi, for new ink! I'm waiting til November for mine... Hoping to finish up my sleeve for my birthday this year.
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Yay, chorgi, for new ink! I'm waiting til November for mine... Hoping to finish up my sleeve for my birthday this year.

Thanks! :) I'm slowly working on a sleeve, too. Ink is addictive! lol