baggy butt :D

Options
jennor8or
jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
sooo... i just went to the bathroom at work..checked my profile in the full length mirror (like all women do...u know where you turn to see ur backside and look over ur shoulder--make sure everything back there looks ok LOL) and what did i notice? my normally tightly fitting jeans have worn a little loose on my butt--ive got baggy butt in these jeans!!! and then i realized, come to think of it, they slid on and buttoned this morning without me having to wiggle or do a few squats to loosen them up!! hey hey!! size 10 fits smoothly and with a little extra room and its only week 2!! :D

Replies

• iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Love it!

But be careful. Jeans falling down on their own is right around the corner. :embarassed:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    very awesome!

but I must say... baggy butt is my enemy. I hate baggy butt. booooooo for baggy butt!
  • trailriderdee
    Options
    It's awesome when jeans that you used to have to squat into become baggy, congrats!
  • fine4now
    fine4now Posts: 84
    Options
    Congrats! Hope you have even more baggy butts in your future!
  • Helendec1962
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the good work.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    very awesome!

but I must say... baggy butt is my enemy. I hate baggy butt. booooooo for baggy butt!

rotfl... i have a rather large butt- it sticks out LOL sooo...a little baggy butt is ok until i get some smaller jeans :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!