I'm new to MFP and...

Options
Well... I'm a 18yo brazilian guy (so, sorry if I use centimeters / meters and kilograms, it's my default) and I weigh 352 pounds (164kg) . I'm 185cm tall (6 ft 1 in), and my goal is 99 kg (around 219 pounds).

I've never been on a diet, actually.
The thing is... It's so hard for me to eating... I just can't. I have something like a mental block that I just can't eat some kinds of food (what includes most fruits and vegetables). I've been into therapy and it hasn't worked.

I've always eaten candy and more candy and chocolates... One day, I woke up and decided... Well, I'll try to reduce what I eat and try to be a little more healthy (like switching to Coke Zero).

Today I discovered myfitnesspal and this is it. I'm trying to take notes of what I eat. I really appreciate that forums and that support. I'll try to support everybody and I really wish you support me too.

So... Can I start with a little question? In your country, do you have where to weigh yourselves? The scales here go only up to 330 pounds (150kg).

Thanks! :happy:

EDIT: sorry if I posted in wrong area... But it was more to ask that question and ask for support (and of course congratulate you) that introducing myself. You can move the thread if you judge more convenient, no problem :)

Replies

• ViciousReemo
    Options
    hey welcome :)
    well its the same thing here with the scales and i live in dubai middle east

Hope that worked
  • rainyday99
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. I hope your journey is everything you want and need it to be. I'm from Toronto, Canada and my scale is digital so it goes higher then the older style scales - maybe you can look into something digital??

Any how - remember its not about how you start a journey or how you end it - the experiences in between are what matters.

Add me as a friend if you need support :)
  • gabriellsotero
    gabriellsotero Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hey welcome :)
    well its the same thing here with the scales and i live in dubai middle east

Hope that worked

Thanks! =D
    Welcome to the MFP family. I hope your journey is everything you want and need it to be. I'm from Toronto, Canada and my scale is digital so it goes higher then the older style scales - maybe you can look into something digital??

Any how - remember its not about how you start a journey or how you end it - the experiences in between are what matters.

Add me as a friend if you need support :)

Yes, I could find a digital one! Really thanks for the tip!

"Any how - remember its not about how you start a journey or how you end it - the experiences in between are what matters. "

I couldn't agree more! Many thanks!
  • ViciousReemo
    Options
    and yah one more thing you might wanna start with dropping the amount of choclates and candies you eat :)
    try it likr only 2 times a week and youll lose weight :)