Already lost 67 pounds, 63 more to go!! Wanted a site for su

weesel80
weesel80 Posts: 186
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!! I just found this weight loss support site and it is awesome! I began my weight loss journey back in August and so far have lost 67 pounds! I feel amazing, but still have quite a bit to go! My ultimate goal is to lose 130 pounds!! I am finding that the more weight I lose, that harder my body is fighting it to lose more!:explode: So, I have been changing up my exercise and eating to try to "trick" my body!! ;-) I also wanted to find a weight loss support site as I continue on my journey!! Lots of plateaus, as I am sure all of you know about, so it makes it hard! Can't wait to hear from everyone about their journeys!!

Replies

• weesel80
    Hello everyone!! I just found this weight loss support site and it is awesome! I began my weight loss journey back in August and so far have lost 67 pounds! I feel amazing, but still have quite a bit to go! My ultimate goal is to lose 130 pounds!! I am finding that the more weight I lose, that harder my body is fighting it to lose more!:explode: So, I have been changing up my exercise and eating to try to "trick" my body!! ;-) I also wanted to find a weight loss support site as I continue on my journey!! Lots of plateaus, as I am sure all of you know about, so it makes it hard! Can't wait to hear from everyone about their journeys!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome to MFP. I had lost about 20 pounds when I started MFP, with a goal of losing 100 pounds total. So far I have lost 23 pounds since joining MFP and have 57 more to go. Best thing I ever did...and it's FREE! It hasn't been easy trying to keep the body on the same page with my goals but I'm doing the same as you, changing things up keeping the body guessing.

Good luck on this journey...here to talk if you need support!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    67 pounds in 3 months?????? :noway:

Holy smokes! That's amazing!!!!

Keep up the good work and welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    67 pounds in 3 months?????? :noway:

Holy smokes! That's amazing!!!!

Keep up the good work and welcome!!! :flowerforyou:

I was going to say this same this. That is amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • weesel80
    I know, it is alot, but I am following up with my doctor on a regular basis and everything looks good~~!:glasses: It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to something!!:laugh:
  • hi please tell me what you did to lose 67lbs in 3 months! That is great!! I am trying to just go by calories and staying away from bad carbs, although I did have have some skittles I found in our kitchen. But if u have any suggestions let me know.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Wow..you're on a roll!!!!!!!!!! Keep on rockin'!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Hello everyone!! I just found this weight loss support site and it is awesome! I began my weight loss journey back in August and so far have lost 67 pounds! I feel amazing, but still have quite a bit to go! My ultimate goal is to lose 130 pounds!! I am finding that the more weight I lose, that harder my body is fighting it to lose more!:explode: So, I have been changing up my exercise and eating to try to "trick" my body!! ;-) I also wanted to find a weight loss support site as I continue on my journey!! Lots of plateaus, as I am sure all of you know about, so it makes it hard! Can't wait to hear from everyone about their journeys!!
    Good job on joining the site and the excellent weightloss... Keep it up...you're doing great!:smile:
  • Hello everyone!! I just found this weight loss support site and it is awesome! I began my weight loss journey back in August and so far have lost 67 pounds! I feel amazing, but still have quite a bit to go! My ultimate goal is to lose 130 pounds!! I am finding that the more weight I lose, that harder my body is fighting it to lose more!:explode: So, I have been changing up my exercise and eating to try to "trick" my body!! ;-) I also wanted to find a weight loss support site as I continue on my journey!! Lots of plateaus, as I am sure all of you know about, so it makes it hard! Can't wait to hear from everyone about their journeys!!
    Good job on joining the site and the excellent weightloss... Keep it up...you're doing great!:smile:
    ....How'd you do it?:smile:
This discussion has been closed.