A Newbie!

Options
I have wanted to lose weight for quite a while, but now im finally in the groove :) Ive been working on it for about 3 weeks and have lost 9 pounds with many more to go :) Right now I am 232 pounds......wow first time ive said that to anyone not even my husband LOL. But im excited about the future and all the support from my family and friends and this amazing site. If anyone wants to become my friend please do :) I am new to all this weight loss thing but im ready. Ive just started doing Zumba on the Wii, only done it once so far. I just got it and now im on my monthly sorry if that is TMI but i feel crappy so once i feel better i will be doing it again :) anyways just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bonnie and I am 38 years old. I am happily(well most of the time lol) to Jason and we have 4 kids. AJ is 18 and has Angelman Syndrome, Emily will be 15 in November, Carter is 8 and Isabella is 4. We live in Kentucky, USA.

Replies

• Gables59
    Options
    Hi Bonnie! My name is Gail and I'm new here too. I've been logging in all week and I'm enjoying it. I'm going to figure out how to send you a friend request!