Options
    Hello again everyone!!
    Current weight: 204 lbs
    Goal weight by 9.5.11: 197

Good luck everyone!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Margie, I know I said I didn't want to play anymore, but I need to be in a weight loss challenge and I prefer to be in one that I am already familiar with. So do you have room for one more?? For the past few challenges, my goal was to get out of the 160s. Well I just ran my first 5k yesterday and I would love to be out of the 160s before my next race on Labor Day weekend. So this challenge really coincides with that date.
    My start weight is: 163
    GW by 9/5: 159

I'm actually down a few pounds since the last challenge. All this training has really gotten my body over its plateau that seemed to went on forever. With my healthier eating plan and changing up my exercise routine, I've finally shocked my body. I hope this can continue on now until Labor Day and beyond.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    We ALWAYS have room for you Leela!! Welcome back :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    v0816.jpg
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    hooray, I made the list! I'll be weighing in thursday morning!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 185.0 ! I love my fitness pal i have lost 51 pounds since January !
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    weight stayed the same this week. just thankful that it didn't go up!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm back from my vacation, I'll weigh in tomorrow, I was up a bit (1 lb), but I think that it might have been water weight. I hope so. Everyone is doing so well. Missed you guys, let's kick some butt today!
  • CarrieAbbey
    Options
    I am checking in at 185.0 ! I love my fitness pal i have lost 51 pounds since January !

Congrats, that is just AWESOME!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    down to 161.2 today!! wooohooo
  • CarrieAbbey
    Options
    No change, that's good I guess.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 200.0 lbs today! I CANNOT wait unti l break into ONEderland!!! You ladies are awesome...keep up the great work!
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am checking in at 184.5 this week !
  • kris1085
    Options
  • kris1085
    Options
  • kris1085
    Options
    Sorry that i posted this so many times.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    159.8 this morning. wooohooo I couldn't believe it! had to step on it twice!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Weighed in at 200.0 lbs today! I CANNOT wait unti l break into ONEderland!!! You ladies are awesome...keep up the great work!

you will be there in no time! you are doing awesome with your mini goals!
  • angiembb
    angiembb Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry I have been doing good to even just log my diary. I just weighed in at 249lbs. I am not surprised that I have have not lost much actually kinda surprised I haven't gained. It has been so hectic the last month. Both the boys are finally in school. Me and my husband's semesters have started we alternate days so that someone is always home with our now 4yr old (oh and the 2 birthdays in a week and two more with in the first of September). My school days seems so goofy, wake at 5am leave at 6am drive for 1 1-2 hrs get to school finish getting ready in the parking lot, go to class at 8am - 1050 break till 12 then class 12-115 break115-2 class 2-315 and then to drive 1 1-2 hrs home to help my hubby and play and get the kids ready for bed and school in the morning and Hubbies stuff prepared so that the morning goes smooth. Then the the days I am home I have my 4yr old she is so cute, have no car, clean cook dishes laundry homework ugg My husband does the same things on his day off but with the three kids 4 of us in school all chores seem to never end. I go to school MWF and him T THurs. we drive together 500 miles to school a week. WHEN the weekend comes all of the day off stuff to do plus all the kids and us trying to do our homework.....if this seems chaotic it is but the system seems to work. Sorry I am not meaning to complain just my head seems to spin 24/7 7/days a week. HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD:)
    Angie

7848092.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 198.0 lbs! I'm looking forward to staying in the 100s for a long, long, long time :) I never want to see a 2 in front of my weight again!!! :):):) Sooooo happy :)