My REAL1st NSV!!

Options
LizaMena
LizaMena Posts: 47 Member
So, today my client told me " Girl you look really good, you're losing a lot of weight! How the heck are u doing it?" It made me feel so good!! I work in an insurance office so these are clients that see me once a month!

I name this my 1st NSV because this is the first time actually someone not related to me notices and compliments me! Yeah my family tells me when they see me, but they know what I'm doing...and yes I have gone down in sizes...I have gone down from a 26-24 to an 18, but someone actually noticed!!!!!

Going now to go buy backpacks for my girls and feeling so damn good!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! That is great and shows your progress...looking forward to hearing about your next NSV :)
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good for you! congradulations!!!
  • LuvORR
    LuvORR Posts: 36
    Options
    Nothing is more exciting than hearing people tell you that you are losing weight! We (family) all notice your accomplishments and don't want you to get discouraged! One day you will fit in a size 8! Your hard work will show.

Great job sis!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    woohoo! its great when people who don't know what we are doing notice :D
  • vickylee26
    vickylee26 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    congrats to you that fab
  • rikisue206
    rikisue206 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! You are doing such a fatastic job!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!