50lbs lost Before and After pictures

Options
jillyt85
jillyt85 Posts: 161 Member
I posted yesterday about losing 50lbs, but didn't upload any photos. I hope I did it right. My before picture is extremely embarrassing. I was in target with a friend last summer and we were joking around putting on the most ridiculous bikinis over our clothes and laughing because we were the fat girls in bikinis. The second picture I took today when trying on new sizes at Old Navy. I still have a ways to go, but after seeing these two side by side, I felt so much better at where I'm at today.

I found another before picture that is hopefully larger than the first one...it's embarrassing as well.

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/jillyt85/Weight Loss/-1.jpg[/img]

8209.jpg

[img]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/jillyt85/Weight Loss/IMG_3363.jpg[/img]

Replies

• jillyt85
    Options
    ok how on earth do I post pictures? I copied the img link from photobucket and made img in lower caps.
  • ckjohnson0820
    Options
    how did you lose the weight, i cant seem to break past the 5 lbs ive lost
  • mhig011975
    mhig011975 Posts: 181
    Options
    how do you post pictures here? any help please, and by the way great job!
  • jillyt85
    Options
    how did you lose the weight, i cant seem to break past the 5 lbs ive lost

I started eating a vegan diet in January and lost most of the weight from that alone and exercise, but then I hit a horrible plateau and looked at what I was eating and saw I was eating between 200-300 carbs a day, so I lowered that to 95-110 a day and the weight has been sliding off now. Try adjusting something in your routine or your diet or even both. It could be that you don't get enough water, or you're getting too much sodium, or fat, or carbs. You just have to switch things up and see what works for you.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!
  • boogieluv
    Options
    you did awesome :) Keep up the great work !!! Yaaay xoxoxo U look beautiful before and now even more .
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! That is really something to be proud of! 50 lbs is A LOT! :smile:
  • jillyt85
    Options
    LorinaLynn you just made my day! I've been sitting here for a few minutes waiting for someone to say something (I'm so lame lol) and that just made me SO happy. Thank you!

I just have to say while looking at my new after picture, I just noticed my fingers and I can't get over them. I'm not used to feeling so good about myself and I know it's weird to look at my own fingers and think, "dang! they look good" but I do think that!
  • jillyt85
    Options
    Thank you boogieluv and seajolly!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
  • Jenken956
    Options
    Omg congratulations! You look absolutely amazing you are a stunning girl!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    wow
    what a huge difference
    you must be soo proud
    good for you!!!!
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! You look great! Looks like I have the same body type as you except your thighs are smaller than mine!
  • dawnjburke
    Options
    Way to go!!!! You look great.
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! Great job! Do you mind if I add you as a friend. I need the inspiration! =)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    You've done great! BTW, I love the lime green toenail polish!
  • LCDMomma
    LCDMomma Posts: 67
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! What a pretty girl you are before and after your weight loss. Keep up the good work!!!
  • ppitre
    ppitre Posts: 5
    Options
    Good job
  • jillyt85
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I feel great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!