58 lbs w/ picture

Options
2»

Replies

• Melissajojo3
    Options
    yaaaay !! U look great !! what did u do ? Share the awesome news .. LOL

I lost the weight by leaving sodas, any type of drinks, and I also drink water with every meal and snacks. I work out 6 times a week, and I left all my sweets, bread, pasta, rice, and eat more greens :). Feel free to add me for support, tips, and motivation.. :) We can all most definitly help each othe.. If your looking for a motivator, friend, then I'm just the right one :)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats to you!! I love this and it makes me so proud of be your friend and a part of this journey that you are on!! You work so hard and motivate me everyday!! You look FANTASTIC~!~!!!!!!!!!
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    YAY! Congrats to you!! I love this and it makes me so proud of be your friend and a part of this journey that you are on!! You work so hard and motivate me everyday!! You look FANTASTIC~!~!!!!!!!!!

:) Aww thank Jen, I love that I could share this with you and all my friends on here and more than anything you helped me realize that I can come this far, because you have :0). I have been blessed with such great people in my life.. :)
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    before
    33.jpg

after
    IMG01629-20110805-0918.jpg
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    thanks for resizing, you look great. Congratulations on all of your hard work.
  • Melissajojo3
    Options
    thank you :)... I had a little trouble figuring out how to resize but I got it and thats all that matters. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!