I broke the habit.....

j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
I stopped drinking tea. :flowerforyou: This was a really a bad habit and for me more caffine than anything.

Also today I stepped on the scale and i dropped a pound. :flowerforyou: Im now in my 180's. :drinker:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I stopped drinking tea. :flowerforyou: This was a really a bad habit and for me more caffine than anything.

Also today I stepped on the scale and i dropped a pound. :flowerforyou: Im now in my 180's. :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    YAY you!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    good for you!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Congrats!! I has a huge Pepsi and sweet tea drinker for YEARS!! I lived on caffine. I gave it up about 2 year ago and it was really hard for a week or so (I mean I drank 3 or 4 20oz Pepsis a day). Just know the caffine drag might hit you, tiredness and headaches, but it doesn't last very long and if you can manage to trade water for the others... You Will Feel So Much Better Later!! I am now addicted to water -- I mean I drink between 4 & 6 liters every day! GREAT JOB, girl!!!:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!