NSV - Whoops!?!?

I was laughing because I was doing my workout earlier and I lost both my pants and my undies....OOPS! They slid right on down... Guess I need to buy smaller ones!! My kids also found this amusing but also worrisome because they actually asked me where I thought I would find money to buy new workout gear for myself. Totally understandable as I just outfitted 4 of them for the new school year this week. OUCH! Guess that's why Mommy needs stuff so bad her clothes are falling off of her...LOL!! :wink:

Replies

• Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Woooot!!!
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    HAHAHA :) I hope that doesn't happen to me!
  • ljmeep
    ljmeep Posts: 29
    What an awsome opps to have to have though.... and thankfully it happened around just the kids and not in a crowded gym. :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    I was laughing because I was doing my workout earlier and I lost both my pants and my undies....OOPS! They slid right on down... Guess I need to buy smaller ones!! My kids also found this amusing but also worrisome because they actually asked me where I thought I would find money to buy new workout gear for myself. Totally understandable as I just outfitted 4 of them for the new school year this week. OUCH! Guess that's why Mommy needs stuff so bad her clothes are falling off of her...LOL!! :wink:
    Whew! Better this happen at home than the gym!:wink::laugh: Check the clearance racks, incredible bargains I picked up just yesterday - 90% mark downs on very nice quality workout gear. I ended up paying only a few dollars on what used to be priced at over $50+. Amazing deals out their with the end of Summer coming!

Oh! Also don't forget thrift stores, great bargains there and some still have tags even!
    Congrats & Happy Hunting!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!