Hello everyone!

Options
Well here we go on the weight loss journey. I am a 28 year old father of two and I am looking forward to sharing stories and info with everyone. Started at 319 a couple of weeks ago and I am 306 as of this morning. So far so good. I am looking to get down 109lbs to get to 210. I'm a big guy with a large frame so my doc thinks lower than that is too thin for me. Anyway, Lets get where we are going and have fun along the way. Be like a stamp everyone. Stick to it until you get where your going! =)

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Well here we go on the weight loss journey. I am a 28 year old father of two and I am looking forward to sharing stories and info with everyone. Started at 319 a couple of weeks ago and I am 306 as of this morning. So far so good. I am looking to get down 109lbs to get to 210. I'm a big guy with a large frame so my doc thinks lower than that is too thin for me. Anyway, Lets get where we are going and have fun along the way. Be like a stamp everyone. Stick to it until you get where your going! =)
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!:drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & good luck to you!:flowerforyou: