kind of proud of myself

Options
It getting cose to the end of the month. For me that means MAJOR sweet cravings. it's 8:30 pm over here and they hit me like a truck.

I was over my calories for the day( it was a busy running around cleaniong errands kinda day) so I thought what will one little snack hurt. I remebered the ice cream dad bought. I had a small bowl(120 cals) and I needed to make it sweeter. So instead of runnignacross the street to raid her chocolate syrup I though to experiment. I put raspberry jam on my icecream! (30 cals)Tastebuds soo happy.

The reason I'm proud is because I usually have to eat two 150 cal sncak cakes to sasitfy my sweet cravings. Today I did it with only 150 cals... which makes me about 400 cals over my limit for the day. :frown:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    It getting cose to the end of the month. For me that means MAJOR sweet cravings. it's 8:30 pm over here and they hit me like a truck.

I was over my calories for the day( it was a busy running around cleaniong errands kinda day) so I thought what will one little snack hurt. I remebered the ice cream dad bought. I had a small bowl(120 cals) and I needed to make it sweeter. So instead of runnignacross the street to raid her chocolate syrup I though to experiment. I put raspberry jam on my icecream! (30 cals)Tastebuds soo happy.

The reason I'm proud is because I usually have to eat two 150 cal sncak cakes to sasitfy my sweet cravings. Today I did it with only 150 cals... which makes me about 400 cals over my limit for the day. :frown:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you should be proud of yourself! It's those little things that make such a HUGE impact! :drinker: :happy:
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Every little bit counts :)

Keep up the good work!
  • Lynn1987
    Options
    Great Job!! I find choosing the right snack at night is a challenge for me too, so I can definitely relate!
    Awesome job though, keep it up!!:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WTG D!! choices, all the time it choices.

You are getting ready to blow right past me!!:flowerforyou:
  • Emmalouise23
    Options
    If you often get cravings in the evening maybe have your dinner a bit later on so you wont feel the need to eat again before bed? Otherwise i tend to have some toast with philadelphia (55 calories for slice wholemeal bread and 47 calories for 30g of Philidelphia) which is filling and low ish in calories.

Hope this helps - well done for having less calories than normal :happy: x
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I usually don't eat in the evenings... It's just that one a month I get really bad cravings for sweet stuff:sad: and I get cranky easier
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just a word on sugar cravings, I take Chromium, usually after lunch and dinner, satisfys the cravings I usually get afterwards.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/chromium.asp
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!