Anyone who has the bodybugg?

Options
Hi!
I just got a bodybugg SP and I'm having problems! Technical support is closed for the weekend. I have the My Touch phone which is a Droid, does anyone else have a problem getting it to sync? Mine won't sync. I am about to take it back and exchange it for the older V3.

If anyone has the V3.. do you like it and if you have the display piece, what does it show you?

thanks for any advice!
Kindra

Replies

• VeggieMamaChristi
    VeggieMamaChristi Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have V3 and bought the display. I like it.

Displays - steps, amount of activity in hour/minutes, it has Trip options - like your car would - so you can monitor calorie expenditure for a specific amount of time, a few alarms you can set to let you know when you hit your calorie expended and activity goals.

I think that is all.

I have to log into the computer to input my food which I would assume you wouldn't need to do if your smartphone were working with it. As far as I can tell the only difference is that.
  • lgav23
    lgav23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Have you checked on the Bodybugg facebook page?? they are VERY helpful on there :)
  • lgav23
    lgav23 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have the V3 w/ display and love it! seeing my calories, steps and activity all day keeps me going harder....it alerts you when you've met your goals and its great for seeing how many calories you burn for each activity you do.
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't have one yet but have bought 2 from ebay in the last couple of days. I am getting one for myself and one for my daughter. We will just be using ours on the computer though, not with a phone. I sure am anxious for them to get here, I hope they both work real good and really help us monitor things.
  • LosingMyselfin2011
    LosingMyselfin2011 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I think I might like that better. Even the people who get the sP to work with their phones, there is still alot of complaints about the app.
    So I saw you can wear it like a watch or clip it to your armband? can you clip it anywhere on your body like a beltloop? Does it just continuously update wirelessly? Or do you have to "tell" it to update whenever you want to know the info?