HELP

Options
How is the i have been working out 4-6 times a week, eating my calorie goal or under, drinking water or diet sodas, and my scale says i have gained 5 lbs that i lost bck??? i am sooo pissed

Replies

• KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    probably water weight. Try a water flush for 3 days only. 1 whole lemon in your water throughout the day each day. You will pee like a race horse but lemon is a natural diaurretic so it also won't hurt your daily food goals. However I HIGHLY reccommend you don't drink anything 3 hours prior to bedtime for these 3 days or you will be up all night! Also if you are not eating enough protein your body will not pee out water, it will seep into your muscles and skin and you will feel bloated and retain the water.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    If you're eating 1200 or less that isn't really good for anyone. It's too few.
  • ckjohnson0820
    Options
    I am usally over in protein but under in calories, thanks for the tip! how many glasses of lemon water should i drink a day? I am also on Aunt Flow, but the whole time i didnt go up in the scale and todays the last day and i went up 5-6 lbs!
  • ckjohnson0820
    Options
    it might be too few but i can't force myself to eat, since ive been working out and working, i dont have time or im tired and not hungry