Don't worry, I have you beat!!

SW: 258
    CW: 204
    GW: 164

And, I have you beat!

SW: 266
    CW: 213
    GW: 175

But, I don't know if that's my final goal weight. I guess I'm going for a look and feel, more than a number on the scale. I haven't been 175 in so many decades (ha!) that I don't even know what it looks like. I was 195 about 10 years ago, and really liked how I looked/felt then. So, that was my initial goal. But, as I got closer and realized how it's feasible to go lower, I adjusted. So, now 175 is the goal. But, who knows. Maybe I'll move it down to 165. Or 150.

I don't really have any desire to be tiny or very thin, though :)

Yeah, I do not know when I was 175...possibly freshman year of HS. I don't have a desire to be tiny, either...I just want to be fit/muscular.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing. I love hearing what other peoples goals are who are the same height as me.
    Some of you have done an amazing job so far and those before and after pics are fantastic! nice work ladies.

I'm definately changing my goal to 114 - 118lbs. from what you guys have said 110-114lbs would definately be too low
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4. :smile: My name's Amrita.
    Starting: 138
    Current: 136
    Goal: 99

I just want to be under the triple digits. That just seems too large. It sounds crazy. It might be. :) But I'll try.

I'd really like to lose weight because my appearance is my biggest insecurity. I only like getting things for myself if I've earned them, so I have big plans for when I lose weight! :smile: I can't wait.

that is VERY underweight for your height.
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    My starting was 163 here (used to be 190 before I joined)
    My goal is actually higher than most its 136 - I like my boobs and any smaller those would go plus I have small legs and arms and just a big belly which is all I want rid of then I will be a comfy UK 10
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I just want to be under the triple digits. That just seems too large. It sounds crazy. It might be. :) But I'll try.

I'd really like to lose weight because my appearance is my biggest insecurity. I only like getting things for myself if I've earned them, so I have big plans for when I lose weight! :smile: I can't wait.

that is VERY underweight for your height.

Very underweight :S. It is not healthy to weigh too little. You are better off being a healthy weight and toned.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options

99 pounds on a 5'4 person will likely look and be very unhealthy. :( Don't hurt yourself just for a stupid number.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    hi,

sw 165
    cw 166 (did go up to 170 whoops)
    gw 135 roughly

no pics i'm afraid :-(
  • scatterbunny
    Options

99 pounds on a 5'4 person will likely look and be very unhealthy. :( Don't hurt yourself just for a stupid number.

Absolutely. My *ten year old daughter* looks like a healthy young teenager (always mistaken for 12-14 years old), and is off the charts at 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 103 pounds; she is at a healthy weight for her height and wears a size XL or 14/16 in girls/kids and size S or 3-5 in juniors. If she lost another 3-4 pounds (to become 99 pounds at 5 feet 2 inches tall) she would likely drop to a girls/kids size 10/12 for waist size (but they would be too short) and a juniors size 0/1. I can't imagine an *adult* woman with a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall weighing less than my *ten year old* that's 5 feet 2 inches tall. A woman with those stats would definitely be in the unhealthily underweight category.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

Very, very underweight at 99lbs. I saw on your profile that you've struggled with an eating disorder before. The fact that you've had an eating disorder and you still want to weigh 99lbs sends out a red flag. I hope you get the help you need from professionals to overcome it. A healthy weight for someone who is 5'5" is between 111.2lbs and 150.2lbs.
  • Devani34
    Devani34 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a 39yr medium frame female around 5'5. When I joined MFP a month or so ago, my starting weight 163.5lbs. Talk about having back problems.

I'm currently at 156.2lbs. I'm working on reaching 150lbs by the end of this month and my goal is to be at 145lbs by Thanksgiving.

Afterwards...well, we'll see how that goes as far losing anymore weight :bigsmile: ... I just want to be healthy & happy for my family & definitely for myself.

Wishing everyone the best of success!
  • rayrayliddy
    Options
    I am 5'5'm and start weight is also my current weight - 144lbs
    My goal is 130 pound and the lightest I've been in my adult life was 129lbs.

I've been tracking/exercising for nearly 2 weeks now but nothing down yet :(. I think I was eating too few calories to start with, as was always about 200 calories below daily goal.

Have been much more sensible this week and not starving myself! Hopefully I'll start to see results soon
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi

I'm aiming for 113lb, but don't know if this is really realistic.

I started at 158lb & am currently 155lb.

Just realised my goal was wrong. I'm aiming for 125lb as I want to be just under 9 stone.
  • MJStory
    MJStory Posts: 42
    Options
    My target weight is 145lbs; starting weight = 167lbs. Current wt 164 lbs. Believe it or not, men have been checking me out at that weight. I think your body looks great! Where are you wanting to loose the weight? I am heavy boned German & Irish. I look real good around 140 lbs, but don't want to push it too fast. I was once 110 lbs after a serious illness, and you could literally count my ribs through my blouse afterward -- don't want to go there, again.
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm just over 5' 5", my start weight was 213lbs, i'm currently at 164lbs and would like to be 147lbs and then re-evaluate from there! I dont think i'm likely to get below 140 tho xxx
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Im 5' 5.25' and at my highest I weighed 185.5lbs! Currently I weigh 160.8lbs but my goal that I have set MFP at is 135lbs-140lbs! Once I reach that I will see if I want to lose more or stay the same!!
  • Parslee
    Parslee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4.5, starting weight (2.5 years ago) was 232lbs, I got down to 180 Jan 2010 but had lots of medical treatment last year which bumped me back up to 206. Started dieting/gym again a couple of months ago, current weight is 189. Goal is 150 - I'm a big build (big hands and feet!), so reckon I'll be fine there (top end of BMI range), but will reassess once I get there.
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    Options
    Hi! I used to be 132 and now I am 112.. fluctuating from 112-113 all the time lol. Yes I may be a bit under weight, but I eat healthy, and still maintain the weight I have now as well as going to the gym! I'm still learning alot everyday and I have MFP to be so thankful for, because everyone on here or mostly everyone is so supportive & helpful! Feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • Riverofbeauty
    Riverofbeauty Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, and am 5"4.5, small frame.

My heighest was nearly 130lb 2 years ago, I did the South Beach Diet and got down to 110 pretty quickly, but still wasn't in "good shape". A year and a half later and I was back up to 117.

3 months ago I started calorie counting, and I'm back to 110 - and enjoying this way of eating a lot more! I look better now than I did at 110 2 years ago. I'm starting to work on maintaining and toning now - which could gain weight in muscle which I'd be perfectly fine with.
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Morning Morning!
    I am 5'5, starting weight was 176.6 I am currently at 148.8....I first had a goal weight of 135, but now that I am in the 140's and I'm liking how my body looks, I am weigh more toned in my legs and arms than I have been before...My main goal is to lose my tummy! i'm really not concerned about the number on the scale but mainly how I feel and how my clothes fit! I went shopping the other day and had to get jeans in size 7/8 @ maurices...I was VERY HAPPY WITH THAT and with how they looked :)
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was about 152 lbs (didn't weigh, so not 100% sure). My goal is 130 lbs, I am currently 133, I am thinking of switching goal to 125, though. I'm not sure. I look ok at 130. I wouldn't want to be below 120. I have been 112 lbs, and was severely underweight (BF% of 14), and stopped getting periods.

^^ I'm glad you posted this.^^ I have never been that thin in my adult life and think anything below 120 for me would be too thin.

My goal weight is 140, and I plan to stay there until I feel what my body wants to do from there. I'd be okay going up or down a little. You should just do what you feel is best for you.